Author Topic: Hello to all the watch enthusiasts  (Read 1992 times)

Offline cypher_yan

Hello to all the watch enthusiasts
« on: September 14, 2022, 12:58:29 AM »
Didn't realise I signed up since 2016 and finally now I'm here saying hello to everyone here..

Wishing everyone happy collecting and always got the grail piece they wish for. 😀

Offline dpkong

Re: Hello to all the watch enthusiasts
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 02:24:09 PM »
Didn't realise I signed up since 2016 and finally now I'm here saying hello to everyone here..

Wishing everyone happy collecting and always got the grail piece they wish for. 😀

Actually, the grail piece was a PP 5711 white dial at 25% off retail price of RM70k a few years back... but haggle back and forth and decided to wait....

:HammerHead:

Offline Doreemon

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 03:04:54 PM »
Hello and welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rex

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 10:35:16 PM »
Wow… that’s a about 6 years
Hello and welcome back, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HawkreiN

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2022, 09:15:56 PM »

Hello, nice to meet you. I've been lurking in the shadows for most of 2022 and have only just started my account. Haha

Offline avaxis

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 03:24:53 PM »

Hello, nice to meet you. I've been lurking in the shadows for most of 2022 and have only just started my account. Haha

I've been quietly watching all the taikors here since before 2020... but only registered for an account then

Offline Gubs7771

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2023, 01:51:00 PM »
@dpkong goosness if only we had all pulled the trigger those years back when the PPs were a fraction of what they are asking now!!! Nuts