Poll

Which is your favourite colour on a Datejust ?

Blue
15 (83.3%)
Mint Green
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Rolex Datejust 41 Waitlist  (Read 7999 times)

Offline dpkong

Re: Rolex Datejust 41 Waitlist
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2023, 11:21:32 AM »
i queued for a VC 4500v Blue in Singapore in 2021. went to collect recently at their ion boutique.

i was quite thankful that they honored the "interest list". I never visited their boutique, initially we just communicated via email.

i suppose you will get your watch, as long as you don't queue for a rolex  :D

The hype on Rolex prices have come down from the peaks in 2021/2022 and the effects can be seen for the prices of certain AP and VC models. I believe the interest list is also getting shorter when those who were only interested because of the "flipper profit" have decided to pass on it when offered. In fact, in some countries, even certain full gold Rolex models have become more available.

This is good for those who really interested in the watch itself but a steel 3 hand with date at just over RM100k and no discount is becoming a little bit hard to accept even when you consider the brand and finishing. The Fifty-Six would be a much better proposition and getting it from an AD with some discounts would be even better.

Offline kingtrader9

« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2023, 08:31:17 PM »
I put my name in waitlist for several ADs and it's been more than 5 years now...

Offline Vicc8433

• Freshie
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2023, 05:55:06 PM »
With some spending history and get them to know you would be more realistic