Author Topic: Ming Watch  (Read 2311 times)

Offline destinyjazz

Ming Watch
« on: July 27, 2023, 01:08:06 PM »
I recently came across this microband in the microband watches community--Ming (https://www.ming.watch/)

The price is crazy(at least for me), but it is super limited according to the data they put on their website, and of course, many of the products are no longer in production. But the most shocking part of the brand was it is founded by a Malaysian!

Any Sifu here own this watch? or touch it in real?

Offline HarleMec

Re: Ming Watch
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 08:20:28 AM »
been looking at the 17.09 as well as the 37.07 myself but being fairly new to the watch collecting world I can only say there're more in my bucket list to obtain than a Ming unfortunately. Especially now where the preowned price is about 2x the launched price for some of the models. Lovely minimalist design, fairly small size to my liking but I do hope to own one in the near future.

not sure about the hype now since I only follow MWF, there're still a number of them in the preowned market so I'm guessing that the demand isn't as high as before.

Offline hoho1111

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 06:33:46 AM »
 Not really knowledgable about this brand but I kinda see them building their brand on hype by limiting their production. But I heard it’s good quality tho

Offline dpkong

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 07:18:38 AM »
Not really knowledgable about this brand but I kinda see them building their brand on hype by limiting their production. But I heard it’s good quality tho

there was a time a certain group would call you out for a comment like this but they don't seem to be around here anymore..

and I definitely agree with this statement though..

Offline ray6969

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2023, 09:17:35 AM »
Which movement? from ETA or Sellita or Inhouse?

Offline Vicc8433

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2023, 05:39:06 PM »
They are known for their minimalist and modern design, often featuring clean dials and high-quality materials. They are also recognized for their limited production runs, which create a sense of exclusivity among collectors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk