Author Topic: hi, guy in kl  (Read 3019 times)

Offline kazza

hi, guy in kl
« on: June 25, 2009, 02:01:16 PM »
  :) :) :) :

hi everyone,

just found this forum and glad to join u guys,

I am neither the collector but a few years back falling in love to c nice watches. currently own oris chrono divers LE, Tag FI, Tag Aqua and probably next in line.....panerai or ML.

Hope to share with the xpert here some tips.

btw dunno whether this a right threat to post a question here. Do anyone know a cheap cheap one but must be a quality onelah to polish my oris especially my titanium strap. lately it scrathes and look ugly mehh. I've asked the boutique at Lot 10 and it cost me RM350. I believe it should be lower that that but dunno where...anyone of assistance plz...tanx :thumbsup:

Offline David_cheong

Re: hi, guy in kl
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »
Hi Kazza

Welcome aboard. You will find many local 'sifu' here to share your opinion and suggestion.

For starter, use an ink eraser to 'rub' off / polish that titanium strap of yours and see how it works.

cheerio :Cheers:
DC
I am almost a recovered watchaholic, but last checked shows only 70% recovered. How?

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »
Welcome Kazza  :)

Not sure if the "eraser" can be used on the titanium material..not an expert here...but i suggest you to create a new post in the "General Discussion" to have better feedback to your question :)

:Cheers:
SC

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 06:58:32 AM »
Hi Kazza,
Welcome to MWF.
Regarding your titanium bracelet, if its polished titanium, then that's a job reserved for professionals to restore the polish. If it's brushed finished titanium then the scratch should heal with time as the it oxidises.

For more information just google "Sinn titanium scratches" to get some interesting links.