Author Topic: Suggestion to service (any recommended shop) for my Seiko - around Shah alam  (Read 4301 times)

Offline faizall

Dear Sifus,

I'm looking for a service center / shops (recommended) to service my Seiko watch around Shah Alam. Please assist this lost soul. thanks.

Offline ohteoh

Hi, did you manage to find somewhere to service your Seiko. I'm looking for somewhere as well.  Thanks
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 08:02:43 PM by ohteoh »

Offline aum1

• Freshie
Not in Shah Alam.

In KL - old KL area i.e. jln raja laut

Syarikat Wah Foong a.k.a Steven Watch Fixology

Offline ohteoh

Okay, thanks for the tip.   Have you used them before, if yes, are you satisfied with what they did for you?

Offline aum1

• Freshie
Hi again, not for Seiko.

Steven @ Wah Foong a.k.a 'watchrepairkl' on IG, assisted me to change the whole movement on a Rado, a Raymond Weil and  servicing on a couple of Rolexes.

He is a watchmaker that is hired to repair the parliament grandfather clock. So his competency is world class.

Too many clients. He's super busy. But very forthcoming.

Offline ohteoh

ok, thanks for the feedback.

Offline bc40

• Freshie
yes i heard many good things about Syarikat Wah Foong

Offline Rex

• Freshie
Not in Shah Alam.

In KL - old KL area i.e. jln raja laut

Syarikat Wah Foong a.k.a Steven Watch Fixology
Hello, just to confirm the authenticity of this info because I’m about to reach out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline HarleMec

just reviving this thread, any review of DeKairos? I did a search in the forum but not much info. I'm looking to get my PAM checked out by expert watch shop without having to get into KL town.

Offline jf98

just reviving this thread, any review of DeKairos? I did a search in the forum but not much info. I'm looking to get my PAM checked out by expert watch shop without having to get into KL town.

Could be on the pricier side. Maybe can check out dechronos in subang parade and compare both prices? Both are also reputable

Offline HarleMec

Could be on the pricier side. Maybe can check out dechronos in subang parade and compare both prices? Both are also reputable
Much appreciated sir. Looks to be a good variety of options then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Zaini

• Freshie
Not in Shah Alam, but Syarikat Wah Foong has been great for me for years. Worth the journey IMO. Steven is friendly too. Can WA him first. Though in my experience, he's great for simple maintenance & repair.