Author Topic: my daily watch..............  (Read 2682 times)

Offline colour

my daily watch..............
« on: May 24, 2009, 09:34:17 PM »
DW-6900 & DW-5600EG..............................
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:59:42 AM by colour »

Offline Scott C.

Re: my daily watch..............
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 06:09:31 PM »
Hi Colour, are they g-shock  ;)?

I usualy wear mine (GW-9200) for sport only...

daily wear can be anything depending on mood :p

:Cheers:
SC

Offline colour

Re: my daily watch..............
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 04:21:56 AM »
Yup....those are G-shock i wear it daily coz my job are more on site's (enviromental monitoring station) the DW6900 is an vintage for me i brought it in 1993 during my school days the watch has cracked in my drawer for a long period....i put up my mind....started to refurbished it this year 2009 so i went to Marco Corp Malaysia to find the parts...luckily this model has been crossover by many designers e.g the BAPE(Bathing Ape) so some of parts is still avialable........i had order a new bazel,new strap,new light button,new spring bars and the caseback o-ring from them but...the bad news is i waited the parts for 3 months to arrived...they said they had to place the order to Japan,in my mind sure or not in 1993 the whole G-shock is made in Japan but do they still have factory in Japan nowdays coz i saw all of the new G's are made in Thailand,Indonesia and China but nvm i will know when those parts arrived...those parts just landed last week(after inspection those parts are really fm Japan not neighbours country) & they called up to inform me...so i jus bring the module along...i just asked them to changed the caseback gasket for me if they did a pressure test in front of my eyes(i hope to wear it for skin diving)..they said sure..so they did it and i took all the parts home and assemble it myself..all things go thru smoothly and my watch is back to life like brand new after 16years...the feeling is more happier then owning my 1st brand new swiss watch 7years ago... :Dancing_banana: