Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS - Junghans Max Bill Automatic (Full Set)  (Read 8825 times)

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
WTS - Junghans Max Bill Automatic (Full Set)
« on: June 26, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »
Up for sale is the famous and iconic Junghans Max Bill Automatic ref. 027/3401.00.

One of the first Bauhaus design watch. The watch was designed by the legendary Max Bill. He brought the Bauhaus movement to the world. His designs and architecture can still be seen in many places in Europe even to this day.

This watch was one of his designs. A very iconic watch which is still copied by many other brands in the world.

Bought the watch in December of 2017. The warranty from the local AD is still intact.

The watch comes in full set including Box and papers. Cloth to polish the watch. And an outer box.

Technical Detals:-

Movement:- J800.1 with 38 hour reserve (based on ETA 2824-2)

Case Material:- stainless steel

Case Diameter:- 38 mm

Case Height:- 10mm

Dial:- Anthracite-grey

Strap:- calfskin strap with steel buckle

My reason for selling the watch is that it hardly worn as I have many other watches in my rotation. Also I have too many dress watches in my collection. Hoping to put the cash from this sale for a grail that I’m eyeing on.

Selling for RM4000.00. I am open for negotiations but extreme low ballers will be politely ignore.

Please do contact me by WhatsApp or sms at 011-12392584 Fazil (Wolf). Thanks and have a nice day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
Re: WTS - Junghans Max Bill Automatic (Full Set)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 01:59:59 AM »
In celebration of Merdeka this month. The watch price has been reduced to Rm3500.00. For this month only.

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 11:16:44 AM »
Watch is still available

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 09:11:37 PM »
Watch is still available at Rm3,500.00