Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS: Pre-Owned Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Black Themes on Bracelet  (Read 4991 times)

Offline AbbasHabshee

Hi all dear Members, i'll make it short and sweet and as much details on the watch.

Would like to sell this Pre-Owned Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Black Themes on Bracelet in Amazing Condition!

Comes with the watch itself AP ROO Steel Case on Steel Bracelet, Outer Box, Box, Certificate indicating the Serial Numbers & Date of Purchase with AD Stamp, Free Gift from my side with 2 Additional strap of 1 rubber another leather ( without deployment clasp/tang buckle ). I'll be throwing in a nice Carbon Fibre Watch Box with 6 slots as a free gift from my side along this deal.

So basically this is Bargain deal for you not to miss! first come, first serve!

Watch is running very smoothly with no issue on power reserve and time keeping and have been serviced but the service receipt had been misplaced and date of serviced is therefore unsure. The factory service sticker on back case is still intact as a prove that this watch has been servied! Condition of watch is gorgeous mint at 97% with very minor scratches. No dings dents nick or whatsoever on the watch case, bracelet or crystal. Watch is F Series Dated 2008.

Any sincere buyer can contact me for discussion on Whatsapp only and do PM me your number to contact only if you agree on the affordable price to deal

Please contact me only if you are serious as we dont have to waste each other time.

No Shipping, No Back Buyers. COD and F2F preferred.

Straight Sale cheap at only RM 56,500 nett!! ( Non Negotiable at this impossible price to get! )

PS:/ Forgot to mention, incase any potential buyer is wondering why selling? Nothing more and nothing less than upgrading :)

Attached here are some pictures of the watch :-

« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:41:33 PM by AbbasHabshee »

Offline AbbasHabshee

Re: WTS: Pre-Owned Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Black Themes on Bracelet
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 01:21:38 PM »
Thanks all for the inquiries and offer, really appreciated it!

Watch is currently on-hold, pending funds.

Offline AbbasHabshee

Re: WTS: Pre-Owned Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Black Themes on Bracelet
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 09:43:32 AM »
Watch is SOLD to a nice ang humble guy!

Thanks very much buyer and Forum Mods  :thumbsup: :)