Author Topic: Reverso Magritte  (Read 7198 times)

Offline roystock

Re: Reverso Magritte
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2016, 08:11:19 PM »
Congrats bro. Pic please.

Offline adamjohari

• Wristy
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2016, 06:56:14 AM »
Hey bro, haven't opened the plastic yet. Cause I might trade it for a FP Journe CB.... if someone is willing to trade. But I think, after a while I might just open it and enjoy it and hold on to it. Still contemplating  :laugh:
Adam J
Currently own: Rolex GMT Pepsi 126710BLRO mark 1

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2016, 09:29:24 AM »
Let's start chanting 'Wrist shot, wrist shot!" for the accompanying pictures to follow suit...  :thumbsup:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
Reverso Magritte
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2016, 06:08:10 AM »
Hey bro, haven't opened the plastic yet. Cause I might trade it for a FP Journe CB.... if someone is willing to trade. But I think, after a while I might just open it and enjoy it and hold on to it. Still contemplating  :laugh:

Apparently, this is not 'The One' afterall! I always find it hard to believe when an active forum member said they've found 'The One'....

Anyway, i would also like to join others to compliment this beautiful watch!
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline adamjohari

• Wristy
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2016, 06:14:09 AM »
I think. There are no 'The One's. Lol. But this is very close to the one. Beautiful watch and exclusive. All the other guys who got this watch have insane Pateks and other high end watches. Im the only poor guy who won the lottery
Adam J

Offline adamjohari

• Wristy
Adam J

Offline phat7

« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2016, 10:19:10 AM »
Congrats!!

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2016, 06:19:58 PM »
Thanks guys! The retail of the watch is around 12k+ Euroes and obviously there will be no discounts. But I'm not looking to sell this watch. Will hold on to it for as long as I can.... unless of course someone approaches me with an offer I can't refuse  ;D

But really, this might be the end of my watch game. I've been selling and buying a few watches here and there to finally reach a point where I'm like, "OK, this is the one. No more watches for myself". Watches in the future will likely be purchased with the intention to sell.

I'm looking forward to going back into the camera game though. Having been a hobbyist photographer a few years back, maybe I'll buy a Leica M9 and some glass to take pics of my baby, and my watch. GG 
The end?? No way!!! It will never end

Sent from my Lenovo P70-A using Tapatalk