Author Topic: Why There is No reply button in "For Sale" Section?  (Read 3334 times)

Offline sshark

Why There is No reply button in "For Sale" Section?
« on: October 20, 2010, 11:59:02 AM »
nt

Offline takashi78

Re: Why There is No reply button in "For Sale" Section?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »
The reason for it was simple, let me explain.

- In the past we had some members trying to kacau in the FS thread with things like "hey i found it cheaper somewhere else"  "too over priced la"  "your watch looks fake"
- And then bashing and harsh words were exchanged and it turned into a feud.
- We dont want members replying just to "bump" the thread. This should be done by the originator.
- Avoiding post like "pls pm me best price", we are not L*w Y*t forum and it does get annoying.
- All dealings and price nego should be done privately as to avoid any confusion.

Maybe the rest of the mods can remember more but basically MWF wants to provide a venue where the members can sell their pre-owned pieces.

That is why it is IMPORTANT that the rules and regulations should be read in order to ensure smooth selling.

Offline sshark

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »
Point in case, I want to know how much the seller is selling his watch for. Should I PM him instead?

Offline takashi78

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 02:04:04 PM »
All post "should" have the price clearly stated, if not i will ask the poster to do so.
If you are referring to the PAM on the FS forum now, the price is added in already.

Offline duniajam

• Dunia Jam
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2010, 02:31:44 PM »
Really sad when this happen. Now the same person using others blogger name &.....  :mooning: