Author Topic: Celcom First Gold Plan  (Read 12388 times)

Offline henznima

Celcom First Gold Plan
« on: February 02, 2016, 11:26:01 AM »
I saw this plan from a blogger yesterday. Just would like to verify how true is this? Any gimmick behind this plan?
I just don't really believe it... it is so cheap

Offline didikjaya

Re: Celcom First Gold Plan
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:12:55 AM »
is this their raya plan? how come so cheap?!! sure or not.. having unlimited call to all network woor? Mine unlimited call package had cost me about RM128 already further more compare with 10GB and 3GB... I think I may consider for the change as well...anymore detail?

Offline xy86

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 08:26:12 AM »
is this their raya plan? how come so cheap?!! sure or not.. having unlimited call to all network woor? Mine unlimited call package had cost me about RM128 already further more compare with 10GB and 3GB... I think I may consider for the change as well...anymore detail?
haha! for chinese new year raya plan. If I am not wrong this plan is only valid until certain period.
beside unlimited call and sms, this crazy telco give extra data which consider unbelieveable within this price margin...

Offline dertwert

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 11:11:01 AM »
I saw someone posted in FB yesterday for this with 15GB data allocation instead, don't know which one is correct but really worth it.
Should be for a limited period only, like the RM38 plan with 3GB.

Offline henznima

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 06:31:29 AM »
Just to be honest, if you telephone bill is more than RM80, then this plan is the best option for you to apply. But somehow you have to be fast because the offer is only valid till end of March only

Offline henznima

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2016, 06:33:54 AM »
haha! for chinese new year raya plan. If I am not wrong this plan is only valid until certain period.
beside unlimited call and sms, this crazy telco give extra data which consider unbelieveable within this price margin...
HAHA it might be new year promotion because this promotion is only valid till end of March.
Most of my sales colleague had sign up for this plan.. 

Offline henznima

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2016, 06:35:48 AM »
I saw someone posted in FB yesterday for this with 15GB data allocation instead, don't know which one is correct but really worth it.
Should be for a limited period only, like the RM38 plan with 3GB.
Yes. In fact, it can be claimed as 15GB if you want too..The proportion to locate this 15GB data consist of 5GB Data for daily usage, 5GB data for weekend usage and extra 5GB data for WIFI celcom. Total up will be 15GB
yes. It only within limited period only

Offline kungwensiang

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2016, 06:45:15 AM »
I saw this plan from a blogger yesterday. Just would like to verify how true is this? Any gimmick behind this plan?
I just don't really believe it... it is so cheap

There are 3 unlimited call plan that is valued in the market and Celcom is the 3rd value package.
1st Umobile Hero 70.. RM70 for 7GB pro- cheap ; con - connection not so good
2nd Digi Smart Plan 75.. RM75 for 7GB pro- coverage better than Umobile, con-slightly more expensive compare with Umobile
3rd this Celcom plan.. Pro- the best coverage is town, con- the 10GB is dedicated on weekdays and weekend(I guess this is the gimmick)

Offline candyong

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2016, 06:51:18 AM »

There are 3 unlimited call plan that is valued in the market and Celcom is the 3rd value package.
1st Umobile Hero 70.. RM70 for 7GB pro- cheap ; con - connection not so good
2nd Digi Smart Plan 75.. RM75 for 7GB pro- coverage better than Umobile, con-slightly more expensive compare with Umobile
3rd this Celcom plan.. Pro- the best coverage is town, con- the 10GB is dedicated on weekdays and weekend(I guess this is the gimmick)
To compare.. I think I prefer Celcom in term of coverage and internet speed. I used the 1st telco plan you mention.. the connect is slow and totally not moving. If you ask me free 10GB for me also no use at all.
Anyway if sign up this plan now, do you think still entitled for getting free petrol still.

Offline dertwert

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2016, 07:21:25 AM »
Data allocation looks extremely attractive till you guys said it's split between weekdays and weekends.
Worst is that 5GB that Celcom bundles in for Celcom Wifis, have you guys ever seen a Celcom Wifi connection?
Celcom even splits the weekend allocation to 1.25GB for each weekend.

Offline raychan

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2016, 08:06:37 AM »
Data allocation looks extremely attractive till you guys said it's split between weekdays and weekends.
Worst is that 5GB that Celcom bundles in for Celcom Wifis, have you guys ever seen a Celcom Wifi connection?
are you sure this plan is real?? I am really curious the truth of this plan.
My Maxis plan is paying RM128 per month, entitled with only 3GB data.. that all nothing free
even with Data allocation it is more attractive than my deerest Maxis.
Just now I tried to contact my Maxis customer care, asking if there is any promotion... still too sad no promotion
No choice, I may consider now to change to this plan lol

Offline henznima

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2016, 08:10:34 AM »
Weekend and weekdays split doesnt really matter for me. As long as I know that I require more data during weekend  :Jumping:
Anyway regard on Celcom WIFI, you can find it usually at many shopping mall.. just most of us still not really notice about it only.

Offline henznima

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2016, 08:12:16 AM »
are you sure this plan is real?? I am really curious the truth of this plan.
My Maxis plan is paying RM128 per month, entitled with only 3GB data.. that all nothing free
even with Data allocation it is more attractive than my deerest Maxis.
Just now I tried to contact my Maxis customer care, asking if there is any promotion... still too sad no promotion
No choice, I may consider now to change to this plan lol

You should, I saw this funny post in my facebook... mentioning the same situation as you.

Offline dertwert

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2016, 11:15:13 AM »
Weekend and weekdays split doesnt really matter for me. As long as I know that I require more data during weekend  :Jumping:
Anyway regard on Celcom WIFI, you can find it usually at many shopping mall.. just most of us still not really notice about it only.

That's the thing I find very uncool, like you mentioned, maybe need more data during weekend but Celcom limits it for you. Perhaps someone might want to use 7 - 8 GB for weekends while weekdays just use company's internet access.
Better to be a 10GB free for all. Just saying.....
I'll try to check in shopping malls then, haven't checked till you said so. Thanks

Offline reventon

• Freshie
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2016, 12:17:08 PM »
So far i have make the switch to digi 75 plan. So far so good and i been with maxis for good 16 years till the recent port to digi.
If from the calculation i may save about 200 per months with the same usage and more disposable data to waste. This year will be interesting postpaid war between the telcos. Initially going for celcom but the weekend and wifi data doesnt attract me as i prefer all day data. Lets see what maxis counter offer

Offline henznima

« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2016, 07:19:28 AM »

That's the thing I find very uncool, like you mentioned, maybe need more data during weekend but Celcom limits it for you. Perhaps someone might want to use 7 - 8 GB for weekends while weekdays just use company's internet access.
I'll try to check in shopping malls then, haven't checked till you said so. Thanks

welcome welcom anyway if really give total 10GB data for all. I guess price will not be that cheap.. haha

Offline dertwert

• Freshie
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2016, 09:31:33 AM »

welcome welcom anyway if really give total 10GB data for all. I guess price will not be that cheap.. haha

Which shopping mall did u find the Celcom wifi?
Went to Gardens & MV but can't seem to find any signal

Offline Davidb

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 04:24:43 PM »
hey all , RM80 for 10GB is true. I saw this first gold advertised on newspaper.

Offline Davidb

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 04:48:51 PM »
Hi dertwert, you needs to subcribe wifiplus just can connect to wifi.
Actually Celcom wifi available in shopping malls, airports, public transportation centres, hotels, cafes and many other places.

Offline Harry33

• Freshie
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 01:09:13 AM »
Isn't U Mobile running on Celcom's network? I suppose the coverage should be the same, no?

Offline arion

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2016, 08:18:21 AM »
U mobile always no connection especially rural area.
i used one month then give up. hahaha.
Better use celcom as the connection is strong.

Offline Darklord92

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 12:35:41 PM »
Its legit... I seen this while i saw outside, i ask the person tht was promoting this. he said that is their new promotion. and its 5gb weekdays and 5gb weekend.. I almost wanted to get it. but i have to consider that ive already have 2 different type of plan already.. T.T

Offline netplexpl

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 01:04:42 PM »
this plan really worth to get it. With 10GB data ,unlimited calls n sms i can contact my family and friends anytime n anywhere.
I also very satisfied with the carry forward function, can help me save alot of data.

Offline netplexpl

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 01:16:10 PM »
Its legit... I seen this while i saw outside, i ask the person tht was promoting this. he said that is their new promotion. and its 5gb weekdays and 5gb weekend.. I almost wanted to get it. but i have to consider that ive already have 2 different type of plan already.. T.T

What plan u r having now?

Offline Darklord92

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 01:38:47 PM »
hey all , RM80 for 10GB is true. I saw this first gold advertised on newspaper.

Yup is legit... or else how could they print in the newspaper...is the new celcom plan, is one of the best plan in the telco market currently.. cause last time alot of people complain that their phone bill are going outrages.. its time to change plan.. xDD check out their term. cause if im not wrong their internet plan is 5GB weekday and 5GB weekend.