Poll

Warranty Card issue?

Go directly to RSC?
4 (100%)
Seeking resolved answer from members
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Rolex Warranty ( Undated )  (Read 3579 times)

Offline AbbasHabshee

Rolex Warranty ( Undated )
« on: November 06, 2015, 05:33:31 PM »
Hello there, first of all let me introduce myself as im a new member. My name is Abbas Habshee from KL, been collecting watches for 2-3 years by flipping, buying, trading etc. and love to keep on collecting them from simple to serious collections. Most watches that i own/owned would probably be Rolex.

I have a question that always bothers me as i never claim undated Rolex Warranty Card. I bet some of MWF Members here might had or facing the same issue im going through?

I had few Rolex and the Warranty Card was dated and claiming the Warranty had no issue as for now i have a Rolex DateJust bought through Local AD in KL ( Woo Hing ) and the Warranty Card was undated. FYI, the watch was bought 2 years ago in my knowledge.

Just would like to know if any Members could let me know if the watch could probably be under Warranty claim or it doesn't since it is undated? If it does, any advice on what should i do with the Warranty Card? Since the watch was bought with 2 Years of Warranty by Rolex at that time.

Hoping to have a clear answer on this as this is my humble first post as a Member in MWF :) :)

Offline antoniosaprozeld

Re: Rolex Warranty ( Undated )
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 01:06:16 PM »
Must be a tough Q.. no one offering an opinion..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Offline kopykopy

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 01:08:11 PM »
Well, maybe go back to the Local AD from which the watch was bought 2years ago and ask them?

Offline antoniosaprozeld

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 01:49:20 PM »
Yeah, RSC shud have the dated warranty as per their system right?

Well my opinion is pure hypothetical.. tapi tak cuba tak tau..

Offline AbbasHabshee

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 04:10:21 PM »
Must be a tough Q.. no one offering an opinion..

Yeah, RSC shud have the dated warranty as per their system right?

Well my opinion is pure hypothetical.. tapi tak cuba tak tau..

Hmm, maybe you are right. It might be not one of those common question haha. Maybe rolex watches that are sold are directly registered through the system with their serial number from RSC or im just going too far lol  :D. Maybe i'll just give a call to RSC and see what they say since weekend they are close. By the way, thanks for the opinion. Much appreciated  :)

Offline AbbasHabshee

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 04:15:10 PM »
Well, maybe go back to the Local AD from which the watch was bought 2years ago and ask them?

I could just do that as i try to call them and they just ask me to come over and bring the watch, card etc. Quite many things to do just for a few minutes answer i guess? Haha. Thats why im wondering if any members here is facing the same thing or had resolved the issue before so i could just straight have the right info  :).

Hoping that the watch will still have its warranty as the card is undated haha  :Laughing_on_floor: