Author Topic: Mazda 3  (Read 16408 times)

Offline Channab

Re: Mazda 3
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 03:16:47 AM »
Hi there,
I just test drive on my friend mazda 3, the feeling really amazing, i see the car tyre are using contine and 205 55 16..
anyone using this tyre on their mazda?

Hmmm, never try before but i think the original is the best? i saw my friend just use the ori tyre and nothing different from that if compare to others

Mazda ori tyre is GY right? i check with my colleague he also think that the original 1 is good. he never think to change to others brand. my suggest is also choose back the original tyre brand.
Depend on batch,mine ori come with toyo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup, i see every batch original come with different brand of tires, seldom have consumer choose which brand of tires come with, as long as get the car first then test drive, but my family still supporting continental, after use long for other brand, however also will change back to continental

Offline Aenixel

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 03:41:06 AM »

Michelin Pilot Sport 4  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

This one is expensive yo. If get 4 of these cost around 2k+- haven't include the labour fee.
How much you get per tire?
[/quote]
I guess this tires only will be buy for luxury car driver, as normal car driver wont go for so expensive, sometimes if one tires more than rm200, they will put on hold, haha
For myself, below rm200 are acceptable, no as long as taking good care of the tires, your wallet will be save too.

Offline Channab

« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 02:13:52 AM »
One of my colleague just went to change his tires, the foreman introduce him to use continental and he bought it,
the price for him still acceptable, but also just changed fonts two tires first, and he told me really much differents with previous brand, now he drive like a bull~

Offline matthiaswatch

• Freshie
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2017, 10:06:47 PM »
love the mazda 3.. but can't decide between it and the new civic

Offline squasub

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 09:12:32 AM »
love the mazda 3.. but can't decide between it and the new civic

wait for the facelift mazda 3..some minor cosmetic changes and with torque vectoring   :thumbsup:

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2017, 05:54:54 PM »
wait for the facelift mazda 3..some minor cosmetic changes and with torque vectoring   :thumbsup:

That torque vectoring was quite something. Test-drove the 2016 (without) and 2017 (with) Mazda6 back-to-back, and you could really feel the improvements in the late turn-ins and understeer. No wonder they're doing a discount to clear off the 2016 batch now.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline yanice

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 08:04:07 PM »
Hi there,
I just test drive on my friend mazda 3, the feeling really amazing, i see the car tyre are using contine and 205 55 16..

Hmmm, never try before but i think the original is the best? i saw my friend just use the ori tyre and nothing different from that if compare to others

Mazda ori tyre is GY right? i check with my colleague he also think that the original 1 is good. he never think to change to others brand. my suggest is also choose back the original tyre brand.
i want to try other tyre brands to make compare, which brand is cheaper and good? because i want to change 4 tyre in the same time, afraid that the budget is not enough..

Offline golden

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2017, 08:35:22 PM »
Hi there,

i want to try other tyre brands to make compare, which brand is cheaper and good? because i want to change 4 tyre in the same time, afraid that the budget is not enough..
gt money to buy Mazda but dun hv enough budget to change the tyre??
i dun know which brand is cheaper but i can suggest you to buy brand Continental or Michelin..both of this are on my list

Offline ainamafan

« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2017, 01:54:01 PM »

U have to do some survey to get the actual price to avoid from workshop cheating on u.... then go to workshop and formen will give a guide... but so far, i'm using continental uc6 tyre just nice and affordable prices also long lasting.. so, just go to continental workshop, they will find the right tyre for ur car.... may i know ur budget??
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 01:57:04 PM by ainamafan »

Offline anakjantan21

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2017, 02:34:42 PM »

i dun know which brand is cheaper but i can suggest you to buy brand Continental or Michelin..both of this are on my list

Agreed with u coz i'm also using a continental but a different model..
mine is CPC 2 that one is suitable for those who are really2 love to drive like a pro
hahahhaaha already use continental for 10 years still loyal. continental will give u a highly
satisfaction becoz its long lasting and can be use for all season in Malaysia
but michelin the price little bit expensive..

Offline golden

« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2017, 07:50:34 PM »

mine is CPC 2 that one is suitable for those who are really2 love to drive like a pro
hahahhaaha already use continental for 10 years still loyal. continental will give u a highly
only got 2 season in malaysia: sunny day and raining day..lol
i heard the elder said that after a car drive through 20000km, all type and brand of tyres' braking performance will become bad, is it real??
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:00:32 PM by golden »

Offline Davidniel

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2017, 07:58:45 PM »

only got 2 season in malaysia: sunny day and raining day..lol
i heard the elder said that after a car drive through 10000km, all type and brand of tyres' braking performance will become bad, is it real??
Yup, that's why i didn't choose premium tyre..i just choose economy tyre (the budget is low and quality is not bad) and change the tyre two years once, so that i can confirm the tyre are always in the good condition.

Offline feeron

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2017, 07:32:28 AM »
Yup, that's why i didn't choose premium tyre..i just choose economy tyre (the budget is low and quality is not bad) and change the tyre two years once, so that i can confirm the tyre are always in the good condition.

huh?premium tire more durable than economic tire lah..even u can change it many times still can cost more money. a good tire can last for more than 2 years.

Offline feeron

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2017, 07:34:27 AM »
U have to do some survey to get the actual price to avoid from workshop cheating on u.... then go to workshop and formen will give a guide... but so far, i'm using continental uc6 tyre just nice and affordable prices also long lasting.. so, just go to continental workshop, they will find the right tyre for ur car.... may i know ur budget??

is it the CC6 model the Continental latest model??how the review?

Offline golden

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2017, 10:02:42 PM »

huh?premium tire more durable than economic tire lah..even u can change it many times still can cost more money. a good tire can last for more than 2 years.
of course, premium tyre has better performance not only in braking but also in better noise reduction.

Offline Davidniel

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2017, 10:08:30 PM »

got any premium tyre recommendation?? i usually choose economy brand's tyre, and don't know which premium tyre is better. i gt heard that brand Continental and Michelin are quite good but never try it.

Offline zireen

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2017, 01:46:39 PM »
is it the CC6 model the Continental latest model??how the review?

Cc6 and Uc6 are latest models from Conti.my brother works as a mechanic, so he told me a bit about the tire.he got good feedback about cc6 which is more comfort and quiet driving.and I heard it can save fuel also.so he recommends to me Continental also if wanna change my tire.

Offline davidtth

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2017, 07:33:04 AM »
talk about car, sudd become tyre talk again... dun understand why so many new comer came to talk about tyre but not watches...  :o

Offline derick93

• Freshie
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2019, 07:14:29 AM »
any owner here ? or any opinion to share about the new Mazda 3 ? really love the sport look and the overall performance and safety provided :)

My sister own a Mazda 3, everything good and perfect only the resell value.... :'( :'( :'(