Author Topic: Fast Internet Network  (Read 4829 times)

Offline luminous

Fast Internet Network
« on: August 27, 2015, 07:22:30 PM »
Hi guys, I believe everyone in this forum using different Telco. Kindly share your experience on internet network for your Telco. Please don't tell me about TM ya, because i just need for smartphone.

Offline facetoface

Re: Fast Internet Network
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2015, 03:48:38 PM »
Hi guys, I believe everyone in this forum using different Telco. Kindly share your experience on internet network for your Telco. Please don't tell me about TM ya, because i just need for smartphone.

based on my experience, Celcom is very good in terms of network stability and wide coverage.

Offline luminous

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 05:52:58 PM »
based on my experience, Celcom is very good in terms of network stability and wide coverage.

Really? But previously I heard bad comments on Celcom as their Internet plan is quite expensive. I don't really know about it la as I never use and research Celcom before.

Offline facetoface

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2015, 07:30:26 PM »
lol,no la...previously it is expensive because of ppu charges. But now Celcom had changed, no more ppu in their plan. Right now, if you make comparison, you can see that Celcom offer more data and the price is lower than others.

Offline luminous

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 12:51:49 PM »
I had checked the price of Celcom plan and their services. Their plan price is not really expensive, it is almost same as others telco plan price. I had researched that previously Celcom got one plan called First basic 38 and having promotion in a short period. The plan is offering 4gb data instead of 2gb and the price is just RM38. OMG, I had missed out the great chance and it is really cheap.

Offline facetoface

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 08:10:02 PM »
lol ... thats the plan i'm using it currently. i had used for around 3 months already and i'm so satisfy with their services. I love this plan because of the carry forward service and the price is really affordable. But now the promotion had ended, to those who missed up, too bad but I think Celcom will make more interesting promotion again. Btw, do you watch before Celcom latest commercial advertisement in TV or youtube?

Offline luminous

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 02:58:13 PM »
which advertisement? is it the advertisement that 1 runner is running in the city? btw, when the end of the video, i also shocked that this advertisement is by Celcom.

Offline alphaz

• Freshie
  • sapere aude
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 12:16:13 PM »
You guys from Celcom or what

Offline r3kahsttub

• Awake, but asleep
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2015, 02:53:42 PM »
Am on Celcom, I can't remember which plan. I get 6GB data (which I exhaust every month lol) as I do not make as many calls. I think I get about 222 minutes every month (which I also use).

Jump ship to Celcom after 13 years of Maxis garbage nonsensical billing, and lousy customer service.

I also have a prepaid Digi line, with equally crap customer service. Had to report to MCMC on an unresolved problem that spanned 3 months. But, RM3/week for unlimited Whatsapp and unlimited Spotify, so I retain the number.

Offline facetoface

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2015, 09:31:54 PM »
Am on Celcom, I can't remember which plan. I get 6GB data (which I exhaust every month lol) as I do not make as many calls. I think I get about 222 minutes every month (which I also use).

Jump ship to Celcom after 13 years of Maxis garbage nonsensical billing, and lousy customer service.

I also have a prepaid Digi line, with equally crap customer service. Had to report to MCMC on an unresolved problem that spanned 3 months. But, RM3/week for unlimited Whatsapp and unlimited Spotify, so I retain the number.

I totally agree what you on bad customer service. Telco M, good but expensive, Telco D, terrible network, shown full bar but sometimes face interruption during call. Telco C, previous the internet slow but now they had changed a lot and enhanced their network speed and coverage. By the way, i'm really happy that Celcom had implemented 4g network because I can't surf internet in a really fast speed.

Offline facetoface

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2015, 09:41:37 PM »
which advertisement? is it the advertisement that 1 runner is running in the city? btw, when the end of the video, i also shocked that this advertisement is by Celcom.

dude, the runner is usain bolt. he just make a new world record in beijing and the record is 9.79 second.
usain bolt won in IAAF, in the same time, Celcom also won get a gold award in putra brand award.
he is really a best people to advertise for Celcom.

Offline luminous

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2015, 09:46:53 PM »
btw, celcom is really worth to get the gold award in putra brand award. In fact, they had changed and enhanced a lot on their network coverage, speed and stability.