Author Topic: Anyone notice the blue signage advertise by a Telco company? Guess!  (Read 3760 times)

Offline ashleygoh1314

Anyone notice the the blue signage advertise by a Telco company? I was stucked in the Jam yesterday night and i saw the signage at LDP advertising their company Telco plan? Blue and a people running would it be talking about their telco plan speed? I was wondering .......

Offline manne

Re: Anyone notice the blue signage advertise by a Telco company? Guess!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 09:38:12 PM »
Nonsense! Celcom always use this kind of technique to attract people! This is the power of MARKETING and ADVERTISING! hahahaa

Offline ashleygoh1314

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 10:10:24 AM »
Well!  Some of my friends did mentioned that their line not bad wor... I read some review on this Telco Company, overall not bad. Still improving on their coverage with 4G too.

Offline manne

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 02:35:52 PM »
But still depends the coverage network of the telco company larch!

Offline ashleygoh1314

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 10:21:31 PM »
do you think is good to sign contract with them?? BTW, do you have any information or comment about this telco company ?? Really worth to sign?

Offline manne

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 10:50:00 PM »
Yeahhh, read through some review too! A lot of people saying that they have improving on their plans and services. I think should be worth. A lot of people is talking about it and giving good review worr.

Offline henznima

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 03:16:24 PM »
interesting!!

Offline ashleygoh1314

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 07:25:45 PM »
Yeahhh!! this is what i saw along LDP! Like super cool!! Talking about the NON STOP INTERNET!! hahahahahaha

Offline manne

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 10:35:40 PM »
Maybe they want to bring out the picture of their internet would have any problem or maybe FAST like a bolt, like abit too .. hahaha

Offline Geneve

« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2015, 06:12:16 AM »
Well I have green, yellow, orange, and blue lines.
It really depends on area, if you travel a lot in Malaysia, blue one have the best coverage among these telco.
But the internet speed is just so so only, not considered as high speed but still can surf normally.
Other telco might have higher internet speed but their coverage really cannot compared with blue line. Especially when you go to East Malaysia, many other telco don't have service.
Orange telco is the worst although they have cheaper plan, I already cut two of my orange lines. Now left green, yellow and blue. And blue is the best for me because I travel a lot.

Offline ashleygoh1314

« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2015, 11:54:11 AM »
Well I have green, yellow, orange, and blue lines.
It really depends on area, if you travel a lot in Malaysia, blue one have the best coverage among these telco.
But the internet speed is just so so only, not considered as high speed but still can surf normally.
Other telco might have higher internet speed but their coverage really cannot compared with blue line. Especially when you go to East Malaysia, many other telco don't have service.
Orange telco is the worst although they have cheaper plan, I already cut two of my orange lines. Now left green, yellow and blue. And blue is the best for me because I travel a lot.

Thanks for sharing!  But, still is "C" you would prefer?

Offline Geneve

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2015, 05:29:05 PM »
Ya 'C' for me because have wide coverage based compared to other telco and it suit my needs.
But I still have D and M just seldom use.