Author Topic: KR3W Redrum  (Read 2628 times)

Offline emperor gonzo

KR3W Redrum
« on: May 21, 2015, 01:21:19 PM »
This is my first post. Hope it's beneficial to some.

I recently purchased a Kr3w redrum automatic movement watch. Yes, it's a fashion watch. Gave it a try because i'm a sucker for automatic movement.

It's approximately 40mm in diameters, has date,day and 24hr mini dials.

The watch itself is of decent weight. it's not light, and definitely not too heavy. it's like most edifice models are.

The stainless steel has a nice glossy silver colour in the beginning, but over time it seems that glossiness is wearing out.

I've worn it for more than 2 weeks or so now and the automatic movement is still alive and pretty accurate. BTW, the movement is japanese. I'm not sure if it's miyota or not. maybe others could give me further insight on this.

I got it for 60usd(approx rm230) including postage to Malaysia which is affordable considering it being japanese auto movement.

however, if u want a good proper auto watch for that money, just fork out rm30-40 more and get yourself a Seiko 5 auto. it's way more value for the money.

Cheers.

Here are some photos:

P/s : my wife nearly got mugged last week and the watch fell to the ground with me. so the scratch marks are the result of that.

[/URL]

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: KR3W Redrum
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 01:33:43 PM »
These are the write up from it's website,

Not only does the KR3W Redrum Watch give you a slick look that will add serious style points, but it might just help you survive if you end up trapped in a possessed hotel. Use the day of the week feature to keep track of how many days you need to avoid the evil twins before help comes, and then use the chronograph to keep track of how much time you'll have to clear the building before the boiler finally explodes.

I wonder how does the 'chronograph' work.
 :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline emperor gonzo

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 01:40:03 PM »
lollzz

The red 'chronograph' button got me hooked up as well. haha.

The red one is for the day dial, while the black one is for the date dial.

it doesn't have chronograph function. just pseudo chronograph look.hahaha. hey,but i do get compliments for its look! haha

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:44:57 PM by merseygonzo »

Offline deriku

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 03:29:04 PM »
I suspect there's a Chinese movement ticking inside, as do most pseudo chronographs do.

Offline emperor gonzo

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
honestly, i wouldn't doubt it one bit.