Author Topic: any affordable way to contact  (Read 3430 times)

Offline waterluc

any affordable way to contact
« on: April 27, 2015, 05:03:51 AM »
I m just wondering is there any way for those Indonesian foreign worker to speed less in their telefon bill. As we know, the purpose they are here is to earn money for their good future..but sadly to say that most of their salary has been spent on the international call due to the fact that they want to contact their family who staying in their hometown- Indonesia.
It is like not worth ….work so hard to get the paid but has to be spent on the expensive telefon bills. Should be got cheapest plan right? :-\

Offline rahzamens

Re: any affordable way to contact
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 05:09:31 AM »
y not try celcom? I heard my colleague mentioned that they are now offering low call rates for those international call. Like calling to Bangladesh only need 4 sen and the rates offered by them really quite low compared with other telco
I think quite affordable la…
You may refer this…

Offline toypoodle

• In God We Trust
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 07:31:18 AM »
Viber & Kakao offer EXTREMELY GOOD QUALITY voice call over WIFI, which is free at most mamak shop.

Offline babie

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2015, 02:58:25 PM »
I m just wondering is there any way for those Indonesian foreign worker to speed less in their telefon bill. As we know, the purpose they are here is to earn money for their good future..but sadly to say that most of their salary has been spent on the international call due to the fact that they want to contact their family who staying in their hometown- Indonesia.
It is like not worth ….work so hard to get the paid but has to be spent on the expensive telefon bills. Should be got cheapest plan right? :-\
now normally ppl will use free apps to call oversea to avoid charges la,same as me..
but somebody might no convenient to use apps, maybe you can do more survey on IDD service to get the lowest package..
my neighbors told me before she make international calls start from 22sen per min,is it expensive?

Offline nikfs1881

• "Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend."
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 01:47:25 AM »
Voip is the way to go!!! So many apps for this purpose....fb messenger, whatsapp, facetime audio, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rolex Sea-dwellerC|Breitling Seawolf Blacksteel LE|Tag heuer Grand Carrera|Chopard Monaco Historique Time Attack|Baume et Mercier Capeland|Tudor Grantour|Omega Seamaster|Oris Artix Complication|Rolex 6694|Tag Heuer Link|Oris William F1|Tag Heuer 2000|Tissot T-Race LE|Rado D-Star 200 |Sistem51|Longines Hydroconquest Chrono|Seiko SRP577|Seiko SBDC003|Steinhart GMT Pepsi & Nav B44| Nomos Tangente 38

Offline waterluc

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 05:09:29 AM »
They cannot connect to wifi nor apps cz they are using normal basic traditional phone..they said they unable to afford the instalment of the smartphone..
Sumore they din surf net or whatever things relate with data..they only wish to make international call to their family…so the normal basic is enough for them

Offline waterluc

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2015, 04:11:18 PM »
Viber & Kakao offer EXTREMELY GOOD QUALITY voice call over WIFI, which is free at most mamak shop.

but not every mamak stall provide wifi what...

Offline waterluc

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2015, 04:13:23 PM »
Voip is the way to go!!! So many apps for this purpose....fb messenger, whatsapp, facetime audio, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but some telco is like turtle speed.. no use you hv alot of internet quota
right?

Offline toypoodle

• In God We Trust
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2015, 05:21:10 PM »
Not uncommon to get free WIFI from almost all McD, most mamak restaurant & some bigger mamak stall.
WhatsApp, Line & others voice quality not as good as Kakao & Viber.
Nowsaday, can easily get used or evenly new smart phone at <RM500.