Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: BR01/03 : Taikonaut Military Cordura 1000D Strap  (Read 3118 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
BR01/03 : Taikonaut Military Cordura 1000D Strap
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:02:41 AM »

This is a genuine Taikonaut military Cordura 1000D strap. Retails for USD69.99 (circa RM240) at Taikonaut. Very nice strap but not suitable for business wear and official functions, hence its new and hardly-used condition. Letting go at only RM150 for a fast deal, with self-collection at Mont Kiara.

Details as per below :

TAIKONAUT Watch Band
Lug width : Integrated 33mm/24mm
Buckle size : 24mm (Buckle NOT Include)
Buckle type / Finish : (Original Bell & Ross Buckle)
Overall Length : 115mm + 75mm
Thickness : 4.8 - 3.2mm
Spring bar hole dia. : 1.78mm
Design to fit : Bell & Ross BR01/BR03 model
Material : Cordura 1000D Nylon Fabric
Color / Finish : please refer to options
Stitches color : please refer to options
Lining material : Genuine Calf

More pictures @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2014/12/bell-ross-br01-97-with-isofrane.html.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

Re: BR01/03 : Taikonaut Military Cordura 1000D Strap
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2014, 01:44:49 PM »
Only RM130, for a fast deal tonight or tomorrow  :Cheers:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 09:43:15 AM »
Just ranting to get this out of the system. A newbie with a BR03-94 PVD from here contacted me to pick up the strap. Fine. He asked me for the price and I told him RM130. It's practically a new strap at 50% off. He texted me various times of the day requesting for pics, etc (I thought he was just being fussy but obliged) and confirmed that he wanted it. Okay, so it was set.

Then, when he was to pick up at night, he called and wanted to take RM30 off, probably to cover for his travelling expenses (SS2 to Mont Kiara). I had other takers whom I had turned down as the newbie confirmed that he was taking. So I informed him that I thought that it was already a good price and that if he didn't want it, I would sell to the next interested party. Then he texted me long apologies, yada yada and told me that he confirmed that he wanted it and would pick up this week. I asked him if he was sure as I had a ready taker last week. He wrote long apologies again and promised that he would pick up this week. He wanted to sell off his original BR velcro strap first. Fine.

Fast forward a week, he then ignored my messages. I told him to just come clean and let me know if he has no cash or interest for the strap, so that I could stop turning down offers for the strap. He finally texted that he didn't want it. I mean, I am not going to any richer or poorer selling the strap- it was just to have it go to another WIS whom may actually put it to good use. After I have given my word to him, I held on to my word. Evidently, he thought that he could just go around "reserving" items while he considers if he actually wants something. What a character!  :thumbs down:

Having said that, any genuine members like to take this Cordura 1000D strap off my hands? Cheers.

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 07:24:16 AM »
Taikonaut strap sold. Thanks to MWF and the kind moderators  :thumbsup: