Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Bell & Ross BR01 original rubber strap and original velcro strap  (Read 5261 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
I recently purchased my 1st Bell & Ross BR01 timepiece. However, am not so keen on the supplied BR01 original rubber strap and original velcro strap, so am letting go to anyone whom may be a fan of such 24mm straps. Both straps look as-new (in fact, the velcro strap is unused and still has the original protective sticker intact) and am selling as per the following :

1) Rubber strap (RRP : RM600+) going for RM450;
2) Velcro strap (RRP : RM600+) going for RM500.

The rubber strap is selling cheaper as it comes attached on the watch, so I am wearing it pending the arrival of my new straps. Rubber strap buckle is not included in the sale.

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: WTS : Bell & Ross BR01 original rubber strap and original velcro strap
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 02:29:38 PM »

where you get the RRP for this rubber strap and velcro ?

for BR01, 02, 03 - i thought RM400 each only ? velcro with carbon(PVD) buckle is RM450

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2014, 04:02:47 PM »

for BR01, 02, 03 - i thought RM400 each only ? velcro with carbon(PVD) buckle is RM450

Hi Chris, I did a quick Google prior to posting the advert the other day and got the rubber strap pricing from a fellow MWF member whom purchased from Bell & Ross AD last July as per the following :

I got mine for around rm450 at xxx at Bangsar shopping centre. I tried asking around in sincere and xxx timepieces in gardens but both were about rm600+. I asked why xxxgot it cheaper and was told that they kept stock and bought at the older price. I was so happy with the low price I immediately went back

And the velcro strap pricing was referenced from Amazon (USD195 + USD20) @ http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Ross-Black-Canvas-24-6-Blkc-Sv/dp/B008OAX190, which converted to RM600+.

I'm just clearing the new straps as I prefer to dress it up my style; and don't mean to use them for profit-making. Since you seemed to know the pricing better, I would seek your kind confirmation that the prices are indeed RM400 and RM450 each, and I'll be glad to let them go at RM100-RM150 cheaper than the selling prices, or members' offers as deemed fit. At the end of the day, it's just to let them go to owners whom may have a use for them, rather than have them wasted and cooped up in the box.

Looks like B&R's pricing is rather good then, as I recently bought a new Hydrocarbon rubber strap from Ball Malaysia and it cost circa RM600 or slightly lesser. Thanks for highlighting the pricing to this small-time hobbyist.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 08:03:57 PM »

Hi Chris, I did a quick Google prior to posting the advert the other day and got the rubber strap pricing from a fellow MWF member whom purchased from Bell & Ross AD last July as per the following :

I got mine for around rm450 at xxx at Bangsar shopping centre. I tried asking around in sincere and xxx timepieces in gardens but both were about rm600+. I asked why xxxgot it cheaper and was told that they kept stock and bought at the older price. I was so happy with the low price I immediately went back

And the velcro strap pricing was referenced from Amazon (USD195 + USD20) @ http://www.amazon.com/Bell-Ross-Black-Canvas-24-6-Blkc-Sv/dp/B008OAX190, which converted to RM600+.

I'm just clearing the new straps as I prefer to dress it up my style; and don't mean to use them for profit-making. Since you seemed to know the pricing better, I would seek your kind confirmation that the prices are indeed RM400 and RM450 each, and I'll be glad to let them go at RM100-RM150 cheaper than the selling prices, or members' offers as deemed fit. At the end of the day, it's just to let them go to owners whom may have a use for them, rather than have them wasted and cooped up in the box.

Looks like B&R's pricing is rather good then, as I recently bought a new Hydrocarbon rubber strap from Ball Malaysia and it cost circa RM600 or slightly lesser. Thanks for highlighting the pricing to this small-time hobbyist.

Yes, retail price for both these 2 straps are rm400.

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 08:38:41 PM »
BR01 (almost new) rubber strap sold, thanks to MWF.

BR01 (unworn and totally new) velcro strap still available at RM350 only. Please PM if interested. Thank you.

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2014, 11:07:33 AM »
BR01 original straps sold, thanks to MWF  :thumbsup:

Offline D'Andy

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 10:12:14 AM »
Dear Mods, would appreciate for this thread to be locked as the items were already sold last month, and there were still queries with regards to the BR01/BR03 original straps. Thanks in advance.