Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Watch Leather/Rubber Straps and Ball Titanium/Stainless Steel Bracelet  (Read 3658 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
I normally prefer my watches with Nato/Zulu straps so I have some original straps and bracelets sitting pretty in one of the drawers where I kept the watch stuff and more, so feel free to drop me an offer if any of them tickles your fancy. Forum rule states that only 1 item per posting so I would list them up slowly. More information and pictures @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2014/07/for-sale-watch-leather-straps-and.html. Thanks.

1) RM30 for 18mm genuine reptile leather strap with signed stainless steel buckle : Good condition and still looks new, only used for placement of watch in the winder.

Thanks for reading and feel free to send me a PM or e-mail if you have a need for these. Cheers.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:44:43 AM by andytagheuer »
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

2) RM80 for 22mm Seiko Z22 rubber strap from Japan-made Seiko diver watch : Good as new, as original strap was replaced with a Nato/Zulu soon after its purchase;

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

3) RM250 for 21mm original, unpolished Ball titanium and stainless steel bracelet (incomplete set as missing clasp lock) : Useful for anyone needing the solid end links or additional bracelet links to fit to their Ball bracelet. Removed from Ball Hydrocarbon Mad Cow.

Offline D'Andy

All 3 straps sold. Thanks to MWF and kind mods  :thumbsup: