Author Topic: Zelos Aurora - aventurine dial  (Read 1559 times)

Offline shanky0

• Freshie
Zelos Aurora - aventurine dial
« on: June 28, 2023, 10:18:34 PM »
My favourite microbrand. They make a lot of very flashy watches with very interesting dials and materials. However, their watches sold out fairly quickly especially the more popular options, literally seconds after they are launched.

Currently, I only own one, and have been wearing it for half a year now. Really dig the aventurine dial. It's like looking at the starry night sky whenever I want. Of course the quality of the aventurine dial can't compete with those from high end watchmaking, e.g. H Moser, Lange and etc, but really can't complain at the price of USD 449.

Comes with a lot of specs, grade 2 titanium with coating hardened to 1200 Vickers, soft iron core steel cage for anti magnetism, a Miyota 9039, sapphire crystal, quick adjustment clasp, 200m water resistance.

This watch will be part of my permanent collection as my go-to beater watch.

Would definitely recommend checking them out, well they are already pretty popular as it is.

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk

Offline G.MAC

Re: Zelos Aurora - aventurine dial
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 10:21:22 PM »
An interesting piece no doubt with the unique material dial.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline shanky0

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 07:22:11 PM »
Zelos gonna release another new batch of aurora watches with new dials - go check them out!

https://zeloswatches.com/products/aurora-field-38mm-ti-crystallised-ti-launch-special

this is just one, there are various other dial option and 2 sizes, i.e. 38mm and 42mm. If you like it, better camp and buy it the moment it releases. These sold like hot cake, will disappear almost immediately upon release. Good luck to you all for those trying!

Offline hong999

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023, 12:07:30 PM »
Lovely piece with the dial that look like stardust. It will be perfect if the stardust has lume on it.

Offline shanky0

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 10:16:32 AM »
The watch is fairly lumed, but the aventurine dial need some light to sparkle, photo was taken by putting the watch into a dark cabinet lol

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk