Author Topic: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!  (Read 2375 times)

Offline haaha

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
« on: May 20, 2014, 01:48:09 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is Aya and I'll be 17 this year. I'm a Malay so you can talk to me with bahasa anytime.  ;D
My interests in watch started 3 years ago when I bought my first original watch with my own savings.  :D It's the Casio G-Shock DW-6900CB Silver which I bought for RM370. Few days after I bought it, I found an online store that sell the same watch. That time I feel so mad because I can get that watch for RM270 only.   :Mad:
Before this I only purchase RM10 - RM40 watches at 'pasar malam' and very dissapointed with the quality. That's why I try to buy original watch and the QUALITY IS OHSEMMMM.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: But still I'm pretty sad about the price issue. Haha..
So until now, I really like watches! And my taste have moved from time to time from liking the 'common, trending'
 watches to 'rare, unique and minimalist' watches. :D

Because I'm a student and don't have much money, so I only have 2 original watches. The second watch I bought is the made in Germany watch, ZIIIRO for RM645  ;D The quality, the weight of the watch, the rareness, the unique-ness, all are amazing!

Ok sorry, that's pretty long introduction. So please be kind to me. :)

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 01:51:51 PM »
Selamat datang Aya  :thumbsup:

No matter how much is the watch, we are here to share our passion.

Enjoy your stay here.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 10:01:54 PM »
That ZIIIRO watch is very interesting indeed!

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 08:09:29 AM »
cool watch!

glow in the dark?

Offline Calibr

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2014, 10:04:05 AM »
Having an interest in watches starting at age 14 - that's uncommon.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Better than spending time and money on smartphones, Facebook, internet games, Anime or Cosplay..
That's a cool ZIIRO watch, how do you tell the time?

Offline haaha

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:41:29 PM »
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!  ;D

cool watch!

glow in the dark?

No it's not. :( But ZIIIRO just released a new model this year that glowing in the dark. It's call ZIIIRO Eclipse. Very cool and minimalist.  :thumbsup:

See the video here.

Having an interest in watches starting at age 14 - that's uncommon.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Better than spending time and money on smartphones, Facebook, internet games, Anime or Cosplay..
That's a cool ZIIRO watch, how do you tell the time?

Haha..but my friends always ask me, "Oi, don't you think buying this watch is a waste of money? Don't you feel regret?". But I just ignored them. Hahaha..  :P

It's difficult to tell the time at first but after you've figured it out, it's pretty easy actually!

Got in many different colors too.  :D
If you're interested, you can go to their  http://www.ziiiro.com. Tell me which watch you like! Hehe~  ;D

Offline pratz123

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2014, 02:04:29 PM »
Fantastic watches from Ziiiro. Thanks for introducing them here. Reminds me of a Philip Starck I bought my wife a while back. The problem with that watch was when it ran out of juice, no one knows how to replace it.  :Laughing_on_floor: