Author Topic: WTA: Watch Prices In Hong Kong  (Read 3822 times)

Offline SpL!tB@sHeR

WTA: Watch Prices In Hong Kong
« on: June 25, 2010, 12:56:39 PM »
Hi Si Fus,

I'm making a trip to Hong Kong in July and was just wondering if watch prices are cheaper there? I'm specifically looking at;

1. Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Squadra Hometime 7008420 (selling for RMXXXXX after XXXXX discount at XXXX) or
2. Submariner Date Steel 16610

Also, any watch outlet in particular to buy from? Best part is our exchange rate is now RM1 to HKD2.407

Please share your comments with me ok? Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 03:52:43 PM by danny »

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
Re: WTA: Watch Prices In Hong Kong
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 04:18:44 PM »
they are agressive but compare MY prices first and max discount that you'll get.

tell the SA u wanna know the best price cause u are going to HK to check out the prices before u decide.

now prices in HK are not that attractive anymore because the Mainlanders are willing to pay premium. MRSP HK prices are already cheaper than prices in PRC because of duties.

already MY and HK have no sales tax. so prices could be quite competitive.. only difference would be how much are the SA going to budge on discounts.

the only advantage in HK is that the availability of watches. TONS and TONS of stock!! eye popping window displays  :o

heard that Chow Tai Fook is Rolex' best customer/distributor in the world
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline Scott C.

Re: WTA: Watch Prices In Hong Kong
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 04:23:10 PM »
my last heard, some AD give discount on Sub Date... so, you maybe want to check it out ;)