Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: High quality basic watch tools kit @ RM280  (Read 4366 times)

Offline YAN@Watch:WerkzSGP

High quality basic watch tools kit @ RM280
« on: June 23, 2010, 07:15:07 PM »
Good for newbie watch collectors and seasoned alike. I am very particular about the quality and finishing of the tools, as well as how easy they fit into our hands when we use the tools.

1. Professional Springbar removal tool.

Two forks on either side of the tool. The small fork is we would use most of the time. Almost the exact same copy as Bergeon 6111, this pin is very durable and hard. Will not break easily unless you are really strong :P.
The other fork is more for harder to remove straps like the Seiko rubber dive straps.

Also comes with a replacement small fork (as requested by many)

2. Steel hammer with steel head + 5 pins + watch block

Though I have used the simple link pin remover, sometimes the bracelets are too wide, or too narrow or too thin to be fitted perfectly onto the remover, so in search for the tool that can be used on all types of bracelets, the hammer+pin+block set is the best.

Steel head hammers are ideal because the knocking pressure will not cause the head to crack.
The 5 pins are available in 0.7mm, 0.8mm (most popular), 1.0mm and 1.2mm. Replacement 0.8mm is also included.
Watch block is a must to keep the bracelets steady in place so that the link pins can be removed easily.

3. Swiss Made ETA watch cleaning nanofiber cloth

Direct from ETA Switzerland, this watch cleaning cloth is ideal for all watch crystals cleaning. Soft and will not scratch even the softest metal. A very big piece of cloth which measures 35cmx35cm.
Machine washable.

Entire kit comes in a zipper mesh bag..all in for RM280

Self-collect in KL also available. Or payment via Paypal, add RM30 for registered shipping from Singapore.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 10:08:56 PM by YAN@Singapore »
--------------------------
For faster response, kindly email me. Thank you.
Best Wishes, YAN

Offline YAN@Watch:WerkzSGP

Re: High quality basic watch tools kit @ RM280
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 10:09:22 PM »
bump...

available for self-collection in K.L.  :thumbsup:
--------------------------
For faster response, kindly email me. Thank you.
Best Wishes, YAN