Author Topic: Raw Denimlogy  (Read 19284 times)

Offline TJWN

• Global Moderator
Re: Raw Denimlogy
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2013, 02:01:37 PM »
its nice to see denimheads over here..own a 16oz unbranded tapered, due to office attire not able to come out with fade until now after 1 year  :Blue:

Offline ivanswk

• Res ipsa loquitur :P
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2013, 09:14:57 PM »
long time din log in, just notice this  ;D
nice collection you have there  :Cheers:
where you do your chain stitched ?
i take more pic over the weekend on my collection hehe..  ;D

All these while I thought I was alone in my Denim collection until I did a search recently and realized that there are others in this forum who are into selvedge denims too! Anyway, I'd like to take this chance to share some of my personal collections of selvedges. Most of them in my collection are either raw or one wash and I make sure that all length alterations done are chain stitched. They are as follow from top left: Sugar Cane Jeans - left hand twill, Eternal – BIG competition Jeans, PRPS, Evisu no.2, Nudie Jeans Dry Grim Tim, Momotaro Jeans, Iron Heart – 21oz! and Nudie Average Joe Lab1. Will Share more another time  :Cheers:

Offline bigkahuna

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2013, 07:36:19 PM »
Thanks! Most of what you see here are mainly ordered online and I request them to alter and  chain stitch my jeans for me before shipping it over. I have however been recently told that there is apparently a new denim specialty shop that just opened near the curve who can help chain stitch your jeans. I personally have never been there yet so I'm not too sure. Do share your collections.  :Cheers:

long time din log in, just notice this  ;D
nice collection you have there  :Cheers:
where you do your chain stitched ?
i take more pic over the weekend on my collection hehe..  ;D

All these while I thought I was alone in my Denim collection until I did a search recently and realized that there are others in this forum who are into selvedge denims too! Anyway, I'd like to take this chance to share some of my personal collections of selvedges. Most of them in my collection are either raw or one wash and I make sure that all length alterations done are chain stitched. They are as follow from top left: Sugar Cane Jeans - left hand twill, Eternal – BIG competition Jeans, PRPS, Evisu no.2, Nudie Jeans Dry Grim Tim, Momotaro Jeans, Iron Heart – 21oz! and Nudie Average Joe Lab1. Will Share more another time  :Cheers:

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much - Oscar Wilde

Offline bigkahuna

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2013, 07:39:27 PM »
its nice to see denimheads over here..own a 16oz unbranded tapered, due to office attire not able to come out with fade until now after 1 year  :Blue:

Yes, I know how you feel. As you can see, most of my jeans have not even begun to fade yet. Too many jeans, too little opportunity to wear them in properly because of work attire.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much - Oscar Wilde