Author Topic: Your experince buying from overseas  (Read 14931 times)

Offline duke916sps

Re: Your experince buying from overseas
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
Now, I have one parcel stucked with custom... it's a watch!!!!! Wonder why... sigh ...

Anyway, Pos Malaysia givwes me a form - and I selected them as my clearing agent ...  costing me RM 49.50, I'd guess I rather pay than going there myself seeing how those people work getting paid using our tax money .....

Finger Crossed....     :o :o :o

Called today - as usual .. tengah processing, sila tunggu ....

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »
Manburg, sorry to hear your experience.
They lost the parcel due to their negligence and not pay in full.
That's suxk !!  :HammerHead:

Offline duke916sps

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2011, 08:03:09 AM »
Now, I have one parcel stucked with custom... it's a watch!!!!! Wonder why... sigh ...

Anyway, Pos Malaysia givwes me a form - and I selected them as my clearing agent ...  costing me RM 49.50, I'd guess I rather pay than going there myself seeing how those people work getting paid using our tax money .....

Received a call this morning - Pos Malaysia - delivery on the way, processing cost and delivery charges - Another RM 93.80.... terima kasih Kerajaan Malaysia, Bersih, Cegah, Amanah, Susah Payah .....

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2011, 09:31:38 AM »

Received a call this morning - Pos Malaysia - delivery on the way, processing cost and delivery charges - Another RM 93.80.... terima kasih Kerajaan Malaysia, Bersih, Cegah, Amanah, Susah Payah .....

better buy toto today.... they call u leh

Offline adrian

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2011, 11:05:24 AM »
They will call when there are extra charges involved. See whether the recipient agreeable to it else save them one trip.

My experiences with Fedex has never been good. Most buyers from the US/Canada prefers me to send via EMS(poslaju) instead of using a courier. Not sure why.

Manburg, did you buy insurance? Just curious if Fedex would have paid in full if the lost package was insured. Anyone know?

Offline Manburg

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2011, 10:58:40 PM »
Adrian, well I guess so. They talked about their terms and conditions printed on the back of the waybill, but how many people actually read them before sending in the package? I've resigned to the fact that I won't be able to get them to refund the total lost. Notice the words "without prejudice" at the top of their e-mail? That's a good indication that if I want to still pursue it, they'd say by all means, but go the civil litigation route and say hi to their lawyers. Well, I've got other better things to do. Anyway, my main point however is that even such an established international brand could dish out shitty service and be liable of negligent act.
“Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that.” BILL SHANKLY