Main Forums > General Discussion - Modern Watches

Rolex Service Centre wait times and service prices

(1/6) > >>

jf98:
Hi there MWF members,

Looking for some personal experiences with the Rolex Service Centre at Menara Dion. How long does it take from sending your watch in to receiving it back for just a regular service? And how much do they charge for a regular service for out of warranty older models like let's say a 3185 calibre Explorer II 16570? Would greatly appreciate some feedback, cheers

rnsm1979:
recently i send my latest acquisition 16610 from 2007 to RSC

tentative wait time : approximately 3 mth prior for collection
charges : 2539 (complete overhaul. replacement of tube, crown) i opt out from polishing the watch
bezel insert : 230
crystal : 530

i would say the price above is reasonable as i was being quote roughly around 2k as well for complete overhaul from outside watch maker.

you can send your watch in for quotation (200 will be charge if you then opt not to service your watch)

jf98:

--- Quote from: rnsm1979 on October 07, 2022, 07:48:16 AM ---recently i send my latest acquisition 16610 from 2007 to RSC

charges : 2539 (complete overhaul. replacement of tube, crown) i opt out from polishing the watch

i would say the price above is reasonable as i was being quote roughly around 2k as well for complete overhaul from outside watch maker.

you can send your watch in for quotation (200 will be charge if you then opt not to service your watch)

--- End quote ---
Thanks for sharing bro. Is the RM2539 inclusive of bezel insert and crystal? I’m considering purchasing a 16570 with unknown service history, I assume they would charge extra for the service on a GMT movement right? 3 months also seems a bit long, but considering the insert and crystal had to be replaced, maybe some of the waiting time was for those parts to arrive. Cheers

rnsm1979:

--- Quote from: jf98 on October 07, 2022, 05:25:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: rnsm1979 on October 07, 2022, 07:48:16 AM ---recently i send my latest acquisition 16610 from 2007 to RSC

--- End quote ---
Thanks for sharing bro. Is the RM2539 inclusive of bezel insert and crystal? I’m considering purchasing a 16570 with unknown service history, I assume they would charge extra for the service on a GMT movement right? 3 months also seems a bit long, but considering the insert and crystal had to be replaced, maybe some of the waiting time was for those parts to arrive. Cheers

--- End quote ---

Nup, insert and crystal was not included in overhaul changes and has to be paid separately

Not too sure about gmt but should be slightly higher.
U can send in urs to get it quote for rm 200, it took 2 business day for the quotation to be ready.

jf98:

--- Quote from: rnsm1979 on October 07, 2022, 07:48:16 AM ---Nup, insert and crystal was not included in overhaul changes and has to be paid separately

Not too sure about gmt but should be slightly higher.
U can send in urs to get it quote for rm 200, it took 2 business day for the quotation to be ready.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the clarification bro...appreciate it  :Cheers:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version