Off Topic > Other Discussion (OT Discussion)

Best Nasi Lemak in KV

(1/11) > >>

sidestreaker:
Ok guys, once and for all, a question for your tastebuds, I need advise on the BEST, GREATEST, TASTIEST nasi lemak stall within the Klang Valley...

I've been getting many opinions and suggestions and would like to hear the forum member's opinion. I'm planning on a street food rampage this weekend.  :Cheers: :Cheers:

bwee:
try Village Park at Damansara Uptown  :thumbsup:

chrisyen:
plenty of version...

if small pack one... ppl q long at jln ipoh... near tmn kok lian

road side one i used to tabao at jln sg besi in front of police station, long q every morning as well

restaurant - if non halal, kuchai lama shop area one not bad, up town one above also good.... but favorite in kg sg kantan, kajang and jln cheras ( near to kajang )

fine dine - i hardly to fine dine, if go fine dine also wont order nasi lemak

David_cheong:
Come to USJ Taipan at night.

One ringgit per packet, hot, fresh & juicy. Extra add on, optional.
I can wallop 3 packets at one go....

Long queue as always.......

dc

sidestreaker:
Village Park and jln Ipoh is on my list! Yeay!

I remember USJ, used to stay there for a short while, but I don't recall a RM1 nasi lemak pack! I should go back there this time!

I'm trying to remember somewhere near a parking lot off Jln Munshi Abdullah, that there's this gerai that opens really early in the morning with streaming hot nasi lemak kukus, with all the fresh additional stuff to go with it (thinking about it now makes my mouth watering already). I discovered them after I drop my wife to one of her temporary office location some years ago. They normally sell out before 10 am. Does anyone know of this stall? Hope they're still around.

Thanks guys, keep it coming...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version