Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: ORIS AQUIS DEPTH GAUGE  (Read 3530 times)

Offline bryanL

FS: ORIS AQUIS DEPTH GAUGE
« on: November 28, 2014, 11:01:24 AM »
Hi MWF members,

This is one of the best looking divers watch from Oris. Til date, there is no other mechanical dive watch with such complication at this price range. The depth gauge complication of this watch measures how far underwater the wearer is. I bought two of the same watch during my recent trip oversea. Am selling one of it here for the enjoyment of other MWF members. Thus the condition is 99.9 mint. Warranty is 2 years starting on November 2014. I am not earning any profit here, just feel happy to be able to share this great watch with another WIS. The price is RM 6700. 

As usual, some of the great features of this watch:
-500 meter water resistance,
-Automatic self-winding movement,
-Unidirectional ceramic bezel, extraordinarily scratch resistant and thus greatly reduce wear on the watch,
-46mm diameter stainless steel case
-Blue lume,
-Double anti-reflective coated sapphire is extra thick; 50% thicker than the normal crystal
-Screwed links, and many more.

You can further read up review of this Oris Depth Gauge online, one of them is a review by a MWF member: http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php?topic=12225.0

Do contact me via whatsapp/msg/phone call (016 855 8894 - Bryan) to further discuss if you are interested.

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: ORIS AQUIS DEPTH GAUGE
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 10:53:06 AM »
Bump to the top  :thumbsup:

Offline bryanL

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 06:07:45 PM »
In the mood for Xmas.. Letting go this immaculate piece for RM6300...  :thumbsup:

Offline bryanL

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 11:09:36 AM »
Sold to a professional diver... Thanks MWF. Kindly close this thread .