Author Topic: Confession of a dangerous mind?  (Read 1835 times)

Offline meorsalimi

Confession of a dangerous mind?
« on: August 15, 2011, 10:56:07 AM »
Hi there,
Stumbled upon the site whilst surfing to find the watches box for a birthday gift. Never know the site ever exist..

I love watches and I despise them.. classic case right.. here is the reason why.

Be it, "Original Timepieces" or "AAA graded replicas" or "Can't Be Graded Fake watches.." I always lost them.
Whether I bought them with my own sweat & blood, given by anyone or borrowed from anyone, all the watches will run away from me. Like they do have a social network or BBM between themselves to warn "against being there with meorsalimi." Do helterskelter whenever the first opportunity crashing at you.."

As a result, I bought a "Masjid India CBGF watch" for $20.00 and put it in the "bought from store, supposed to be original" watch box (the watch is also missing btw and it is for my engagement I think). All this done as my wedding gift.. and I am really proud of myself at that time, for being able to avoid further dissappointment if I will ever lost the original and expensive wedding gifts.

--------------
2 years back my wife bought me victorinox swiss army something at [AD name removed, forum rules - Md] Midvalley Megamall.. Obviously I dont have the receipt, and I have lost the Warrantty Card also but I do have the police report.. So I went there and ask them to repair my watch as the "Seconds Needle" has fallen off but then the boss overthere asked me to bring the watch directly at the distributor for repairs myself. He did give me the address and prewarned me that it might be expensives even it is under warranty and I do not have the proof of purchase but maybe with luck, it van be repaired under warranty. So the question here is how much is consider expensives? Couldnt the distributor knows or have the inventory?

Do help me please...

Thanks

Selamat Hari Raya!

« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 11:22:54 AM by takashi78 »