Off Topic > Travel & Living

Good Food at PJ

(1/5) > >>

siodee:
Just started since there is one for KL already, and thinking of starting one just focus on PJ area only, here are some of my usual or favorite food/ places.

1) Bak kut teh - Next to LDP, sungai way, exit left after the furniture shop, just opposite of the Hindu temple
2) Chicken Rice - along LDP, right after the Kelana station, exist left, first corner shop
3) Char Siew rice - Taman Sea, the 2 shops next to each other, one end is Caltex gas station
4) Chee Chiong Fan - Taman Paramount, shop opposite of Caltex gas station
5) Porridge - Taman Paramount, opposite of Giant (last time was a Cinema)

These are few places I remember, pls contribute to the list, so next time can try different food :Dancing_banana:

takashi78:
1- I been to this place a few times with my friend. Quite good.

I still prefer my klang style though.

kinson:

--- Quote from: siodee on May 25, 2011, 01:02:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

The chee cheong fun (plain, no ingredients or curry, just sweet sauce or oil+soya) at section 14 (corner shop in between digital mall and the mosque) is awesome. Closed on mondays, but sells out around 9am or so (sometimes lucky 10am still can get). It's at the end of one of the linked houses.

Cheers.

siodee:

--- Quote from: takashi78 on May 25, 2011, 01:09:57 PM ---1- I been to this place a few times with my friend. Quite good.

I still prefer my klang style though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, during lunch time, need to queue one, but it is good, so no choice.

--- Quote from: kinson on May 25, 2011, 01:13:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

The chee cheong fun (plain, no ingredients or curry, just sweet sauce or oil+soya) at section 14 (corner shop in between digital mall and the mosque) is awesome. Closed on mondays, but sells out around 9am or so (sometimes lucky 10am still can get). It's at the end of one of the linked houses.

Cheers.

--- End quote ---

Is it the one last time got flower shop next to it, end of the shop row, the entrance to the parking. May be different preference, I have tried that too, but I still prefer the black source "??".

kinson:

--- Quote from: kinson on May 25, 2011, 01:13:24 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Cheers.

--- End quote ---

Is it the one last time got flower shop next to it, end of the shop row, the entrance to the parking. May be different preference, I have tried that too, but I still prefer the black source "??".
[/quote]

Not too sure about the florist. But If you're talking about the one at the opposite end of the block of KFC, it's not that. It's the NEXT coffee shop (basically next to this one, but have to cross the road).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version