Author Topic: Ipoh to build high rise and high cost apartment/condo  (Read 6257 times)

Offline ckmcsk

Ipoh to build high rise and high cost apartment/condo
« on: May 26, 2013, 08:14:16 PM »
With so many apartments and condo in schedule to complete soon in Ipoh, what would be the prospect of apartment investment in Ipoh?
The haven, Majestic, Octagon, Casa Bintang and so on...
The price is still relatively cheap as compare to KL/PJ but is it worth Ipohan which has vast open land and most importantly... No Jam in Ipoh??
 :Dancing_banana:

Offline Bestwatch

• Freshie
Re: Ipoh to build high rise and high cost apartment/condo
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 03:20:00 PM »
Estimate price psf for Ipoh property?

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 02:19:35 PM »
Ipoh condo project will be tough... Bcoz I dunno y n who wanna stay at condo when the landed still not expensive

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 02:23:14 PM »
Ipoh condo project will be tough... Bcoz I dunno y n who wanna stay at condo when the landed still not expensive
Mistress  ;D

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2013, 05:29:21 AM »
Seriously me being from Ipoh, I could not understand buying condos within "Ipoh city" itself. 

businesses are moving away from the town area to the suburbs, where premises are newer and have more parking. That is why u can see quite a number of abandoned shophouses without tenents around town.

Rental is dirt cheap and you could never cover your mortgage if you rent it out. New landed properties are not exactly expensive and not to mention the current housing projects includes integrated infrastructures like malls, shophouses, parks etc... Who would want to stay in the city? Unless you are renting it out to chinadolls. Even that, a whole project full of chinadolls would not do much good for your property's appreciation.

There's not much jam in Ipoh anyway, from one end to the next end, takes less than 40 min.  Buy a prop in Ipoh only when you intend to stay put for good. Other than that, forget about it. Just my 2 rupiah

Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 05:32:54 AM »
Btw, even existing completed condos in Ipoh are not fully sold. Developers and their families still have a lot of units in their hands. But I must admit, some projects are very well managed.
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline ckmcsk

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2013, 10:47:34 PM »
that is exactly i am wondering, why there are suddenly quite a handful of condo in the build?