Author Topic: Custom leather straps by Syafiq from @msbespoke_  (Read 2484 times)

Offline nielyee

Custom leather straps by Syafiq from @msbespoke_
« on: July 20, 2022, 06:42:12 PM »
Just ordered some custom straps from @msbespoke_ on Instagram for my IWC 3881-01, and I gotta say, his workmanship is excellent. Nice supple calf leather strap, in a similar design to the original IWC pilot straps.

The navy blue is slightly lighter than the original, but I think it suits the watch perfectly. Here are some pictures of the beautiful French stitching. Cost me RM280 shipped in the Klang Valley.

Offline acurusaragon

Re: Custom leather straps by Syafiq from @msbespoke_
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 08:18:08 AM »
Beautiful strap for Beautiful Watch !!! :thumbsup:

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 08:40:26 AM »
Looks good, color also kena gaya  :thumbsup:

What's the wait time like?

Offline nielyee

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2022, 03:07:44 PM »
Looks good, color also kena gaya  :thumbsup:

What's the wait time like?

Haha, IKR? It's a little lighter than the original strap, but it matches the dial perfectly! Wait time was a little over 2 weeks, which is pretty reasonable.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2022, 04:50:59 PM »

Any website instead for people who don't use IG?

Only Bespoke found is in Canada and straps are expensive

Offline nielyee

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 06:31:01 PM »
You can get in touch with this guy via email.
[email protected]

Besides Syafiq, I know a couple other strap makers in the region like Delugs in SG, Zic Zac Leather in Vietnam, and Utile in Penang. More than happy to share contact if ya'll interested.

I've ordered from JacobStraps in Spain also, but 2 months already belum siap lagi.

Offline HawkreiN

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2022, 09:25:15 PM »
[email protected]

Besides Syafiq, I know a couple other strap makers in the region like Delugs in SG, Zic Zac Leather in Vietnam, and Utile in Penang. More than happy to share contact if ya'll interested.

I've ordered from JacobStraps in Spain also, but 2 months already belum siap lagi.
Any update for your purchase from Jacob Straps? What was the eventual wait time and did it meet your expectations?

Offline nielyee

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 05:11:11 AM »
[email protected]

Any update for your purchase from Jacob Straps? What was the eventual wait time and did it meet your expectations?

I did eventually received after approximately 9 weeks from order. It did look the part like a gen strap, but did not feel the same. It was a bit on the hard side. Overall, my best strap experience was still crafting the calf leather strap with Syafiq.

Offline HawkreiN

• Freshie
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2022, 06:12:02 AM »
[email protected]

I did eventually received after approximately 9 weeks from order. It did look the part like a gen strap, but did not feel the same. It was a bit on the hard side. Overall, my best strap experience was still crafting the calf leather strap with Syafiq.

Great, thanks for the insight!