Author Topic: Mazda 3  (Read 16407 times)

Offline davidtth

Mazda 3
« on: October 11, 2015, 08:20:25 PM »
any owner here ? or any opinion to share about the new Mazda 3 ? really love the sport look and the overall performance and safety provided :)

Offline Omnipotent

Re: Mazda 3
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 01:20:16 PM »
test drove one some time back while it was still CBU. didn't like the digital rev counter and the lethargic gear changes.

it is also smaller, interior-wise, compared to other C-segments...

Offline seed8801

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:52:28 PM »
for that price you could get civic or altis which more spacing and better spec

Offline wusion123

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 07:32:24 AM »
Mazda 3 is very nice design car. I test drive my friend mazda 3, it is very nice to drive compare to altis.

Offline seed8801

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2015, 12:55:55 PM »
not sure about madza 3, but altis really feel very spacing at both back and the front seat.

Offline KimmJio

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 08:15:58 AM »
Wait for the new civic. It looks fantastic! New engine too. 1.5L + turbo.

Offline davidtth

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2015, 11:57:54 AM »
had mine for a month for now, i do not mind about the space as i dont travel with many in the car most of time

i enjoy the driver area with all the technology and unique sporty display around, it looks simple but fantastic driving experience with all the technology similar to what conti car can offer

the ride is some how a lil noise with 18inc sport tyre when running 120kmph or higher but i can accept it, FC are superb with approx 750km 90%highway 10%city, and it still left with around 6L in the tank (52L tank)

the headlight is awesome and super bright when driving in the dark in highway. handling are responsive with lots of useful function on the steering. LCD display are fast and smooth even the GPS does not lack

love the car every single bit of it for the price i paid, comparing to civic and altis at least :)

Offline squasub

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 08:54:51 AM »
my brother has the new mazda3 too..to be honest its a well equipped car (the highest spec), some of the equipments are to be found on much higher priced luxury cars such as i-stop, blind spot warning etc.
maybe current civic and the altis have more space inside but their equipments are too basic. price wise the mazda3 is giving more value to your money imho.
my suggestion is to test drive all the cars and compare the driving dynamics and the equipments..select the car which suit your need and stail  :thumbsup:

**note: just realized OP had bought the car..congrats and enjoy your mazda3 !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 08:56:27 AM by squasub »

Offline yusszzxx

• Freshie
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 12:17:03 PM »
I can say Mazda is the Mercedes of Japan.. their design and features is ahead of other japanese manufacturers.. But thier service centre in Malaysia is not that good, limited and pricey.

Offline opp61

• Newbie to this forum
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2017, 08:25:44 AM »
I would say Mazda have come a long way from the days of the Epic RX7 ( one of the icons of the 90's)  and after that, they were struggling with their identity, engines designs.

The newer cars coming out the last 5 years have really put them back on the map for making decent cars.

the Mazda 3 is sexy and the newer Mazda CX SUZ's are not too bad looking too.

The newer designs are a draw to the yuppie type segments and better looking then the boring Toyota's.

Offline Aenixel

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 03:46:36 AM »
Hi there,
I just test drive on my friend mazda 3, the feeling really amazing, i see the car tyre are using contine and 205 55 16..
anyone using this tyre on their mazda?

Offline Channab

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 04:31:06 AM »
Hi there,
I just test drive on my friend mazda 3, the feeling really amazing, i see the car tyre are using contine and 205 55 16..
hmm, contine brand of tyre, not a bad review compare to other, as i know contine brand are almost every 3 car will be using contine....

Offline Channab

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 08:15:56 PM »
was chit chat with my boss, he also own a mazda 3, he said that Conti Sport Contact quite suitable for his car...
for spot use is recommended

Offline xy86

« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2017, 08:54:17 AM »
Hi there,

No mazda for me, only vios with silverstone.  :(

Offline xy86

« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2017, 08:56:22 AM »
was chit chat with my boss, he also own a mazda 3, he said that Conti Sport Contact quite suitable for his car...

Conti good or Michelin?

Offline Clicko

« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 03:29:36 PM »

Conti good or Michelin?

Michelin Pilot Sport 4  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline saprozeldo

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 03:48:10 PM »
Michelin ftw

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline Jacquelinesim

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2017, 08:45:13 PM »
Hi there,

Hmmm, never try before but i think the original is the best? i saw my friend just use the ori tyre and nothing different from that if compare to others

Offline Jacquelinesim

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2017, 08:56:54 PM »

Conti good or Michelin?
there are many more good tyre for you to choose, if you have more budget just go for the good quality tyre, don even bother which are the most ppl use. every driver had different skill, you need to be more considerate to your car , try to feel it out or test which condition is good.

Offline Abang zai

« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 09:12:37 PM »

there are many more good tyre for you to choose, if you have more budget just go for the good quality tyre, don even bother which are the most ppl use. every driver had different skill, you need to be more considerate to your car , try to feel it out or test which condition is good.
[/quote]
 :thumbsup: you are right , i agreed as i had my Tribute SUV 2.0 4wd almost 8 years, at early i was always go for cheaper things, even the tyre or engine oil, but then i was regretted because one times experience into accident.
now i'm using premium class tyre for my baby  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Handsome Agogo

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2017, 09:18:30 PM »
Hi there,

Hmmm, never try before but i think the original is the best? i saw my friend just use the ori tyre and nothing different from that if compare to others

Mazda ori tyre is GY right? i check with my colleague he also think that the original 1 is good. he never think to change to others brand. my suggest is also choose back the original tyre brand.

Offline cky0708

• Freshie
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2017, 09:52:43 PM »
Hi there,

Mazda ori tyre is GY right? i check with my colleague he also think that the original 1 is good. he never think to change to others brand. my suggest is also choose back the original tyre brand.
Depend on batch,mine ori come with toyo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Channab

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 01:22:05 PM »

No mazda for me, only vios with silverstone.  :(

Is silver stone good? Heard my fren said that it makes noise when running fast on highway.

Offline Channab

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 01:29:24 PM »

Conti good or Michelin?

Different people with different preference, but what I know is Conti is cheaper.

Offline Channab

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 01:31:32 PM »

Michelin Pilot Sport 4  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

This one is expensive yo. If get 4 of these cost around 2k+- haven't include the labour fee.
How much you get per tire?