Author Topic: hidden gem of a watch retailer  (Read 3338 times)

Offline uwu

hidden gem of a watch retailer
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
Hi guys, 

I am new to this forum but I just wanted to share my watch buying experience with you guys.  I have always been hunting for New Old Stock at competitive prices hence searching on the internet.  Upon stumbling upon a watch shop whilst I was at Kelana Square office building behind Paradigm Mall I never knew this retailer ever existed.  They have a website by the way, 

I purchased a Hublot big bang from them 2 weeks ago and I introduced my friend who was also in the market of purchasing a watch to the owner of the shop Mr.  who is a champion of a guy who assisted in both my friend and my sale from A to Z.  Overall a very very pleasant shopping experience and deals were concluded with a very happy compromise on both ends. 

They accept trade ins of all sorts, watched jewelry and precious stones.  I though this shop was worth a mention in this forum as I am always looking out for places to trade and buy watches or jewelry from which is private, professionally staffed and trades with fair prices.  The selection of watches in the shop is also very impressive for such a hidden location.  The owners did mention to me that they do wholesale some brands to local retailers and are not focused on walk in customers, however, my experience walking in on them has been nothing short of excellent.  I guess i was lucky to have been wandering around and killing time in Kelana Square couple of weeks back. 

For those looking for a reliable, professional, knowledgeable and fair watch dealer, feel free to check them out as an alternative to your regular watch hang outs.   :thumbsup:

[Shop name removed - forum mod]

« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 12:41:57 PM by ck77 »

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: hidden gem of a watch retailer
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 12:43:01 PM »
Are you that shop owner?
You posted the same story here,
http://www.malaysiawatchforum.com/index.php/topic,7660.msg76570.html#msg76570

Offline RaymondT

Re: hidden gem of a watch retailer
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »
huhuhu.. self praise is no praise :Laughing_on_floor:

Btw , the website is not very user friendly.. everytime click on a watch you cannot navigate back to look at other watches & have to use the back button  :thumbsdown: