Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA211  (Read 2671 times)

Offline freefighter

WTS Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA211
« on: February 27, 2022, 11:15:54 AM »
Here for sale is the Grand Seiko SBGA211 Snowflake which I bought from the Official GS Boutique in Knightsbridge UK in April 2019.

I am the original owner of this watch and have worn this primarily in formal circumstances, and also in circulation with other pieces and so it is in excellent condition. Because I bought this from the Boutique, not only do you have the 3 year international warranty (still valid up till April 2022), but up till April 2025, if you have any problems, GS UK has verified that they will do one full service for free (i.e. 5 years from purchase date). I even have the official communication email done with GS UK recently to verify this.

Only minor swirls on the watch case and bracelet from standard wear.

Letting this one go after a long period of deliberation to be able to fund another watch.
My loss will be your gain.

Package includes:
Full Box with all accessories, i.e.
- Box / Case / Papers
- Watch + Full Bracelet + Links

Condition:
9.5/10 (Warranty still valid till April 2022, with additional 2 years to exercise a full Spring Drive service for free in the UK GS Service Center)

Price:
RM 19,000 (o.n.o)

Reason for sale:
Upgrading to a new timepiece

Deal Method:
COD Preferred

Whatsapp - Zero12-692O7O2

Offline freefighter

Re: WTS Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA211
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 09:01:17 AM »
Still available. Just feel free to PM on WA to start a conversation / negotiation on this piece if you are interested - happy to talk!

Offline freefighter

Re: WTS Grand Seiko Snowflake SBGA211
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 06:17:10 PM »
Watch sold. Thanks MWF!