Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Seiko Spring Drive SNR015  (Read 4069 times)

Offline Zarium

• Freshie
FS: Seiko Spring Drive SNR015
« on: March 14, 2013, 10:54:01 AM »
Hi,

I have a Seiko Spring Drive SNR015 for sale. This is the silver-dialed GMT version in Seiko's Spring Drive line, which has been discontinued. 40.8mm case, which is smaller than some of the other Spring Drive models that Seiko first released.

The watch is in about 90% cosmetic condition (100% functional, with timekeeping consistent with SD movements as reported by owners) and comes with all boxes and papers. Purchased in mid-2011, and I am the second owner. I got it in December 2012.

There are scratches (which are very light and minor) around the watch case from normal use. No dents or deep scratches. These can all be polished by using the Cape Cod Polishing Cloth or by a jeweller. The bezel has about 4 or 5 small marks in total, and the back has 4 or 5 very light hairline marks. The front and back crystals are FLAWLESS. Lugs have normal scratches from strap change, which are again nothing major or deep.

Crown is clean and shiny.

Watch hasn't been serviced and has never been opened.

The stock leather strap is quite beaten, but still perfectly wearable. The strap keeper actually came undone and I stitched it back together. It looks a little unsightly but since it's only at the back, you'd have to actually remove the watch to see it. Original tang buckle.

Comes with everything as per new. Leather box, with an outer box that holds the leather box and the documents; together with an outer sleeve (not pictured). Also included are two extras: a rubber strap and a stainless steel bracelet. Both aftermarket, but fit perfectly. No pictures, but I can take some if you want.

Comes with the warranty/guarantee card, which is blank and unfilled. The original owner purchased it from a dealer in the US and asked for it to be left blank. If so desired, I can probably get in touch with him to find out more, but if you need it serviced you can just send it back to Seiko in NJ anyway. Warranty is over, if I'm not mistaken.

I am asking only RM6700 for it. I have it listed on WUS for $2400 USD + fees.

COD is available but in selected areas. Shipping will be via PosLaju, which is reliable enough.

I am also willing to trade the watch for an IWC Mark XV/XVI Spitfire.

Please email me at chiajhadrian at gmail dot com if you have anything, or if you have any questions. You can also reach me at +60122331815. I will respond promptly.

Offline Zarium

• Freshie
Re: FS: Seiko Spring Drive SNR015
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »
Sold.