Author Topic: Finally End of World Cup 2014!!  (Read 4970 times)

Offline fofo

• Freshie
Finally End of World Cup 2014!!
« on: July 14, 2014, 08:56:12 AM »
Now is the end of the 2014 World Cup!!
No mood after my lovely team Brazil lose by 7-1, haih....
After 1 month long to stay awake in early morning, now is time back to normal...
Who win ah??? deserve to win that Alexander trophy??
For the loser, c u on Russia 2018 World Cup, and the winner sure ur country got a big celebration!!
For all the fans, here is the song for #GilaBola fans like me to celebrate the end of World cup 2014!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U2OBQ0VtD4

Offline oraktion

Re: Finally End of World Cup 2014!!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 08:53:50 AM »
This is what we call 1 Malaysia !!  Good job for the producer of the video I was amazed by the effort put by the producer to look for so many photos..of course the photos are so nicely taken! Could u imagine that football acutally can bring people together?! It really does! The experience of watching WC final in Dataran Merdeka was unbelievable.. Everyone hug each other at the end of the match regardless of what team they support!

Offline raychan

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 03:12:21 PM »
monday u all no need go to work? i cannot wake up to watch the live football match but i watched replay one. Germany won,my favourite team.hahaha.. that day really monday blue because many people take Mc and  i need to do their job.so angry!!

Offline dreschan

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 04:00:03 PM »
Now is the end of the 2014 World Cup!!
No mood after my lovely team Brazil lose by 7-1, haih....
After 1 month long to stay awake in early morning, now is time back to normal...
Who win ah??? deserve to win that Alexander trophy??
For the loser, c u on Russia 2018 World Cup, and the winner sure ur country got a big celebration!!
For all the fans, here is the song for #GilaBola fans like me to celebrate the end of World cup 2014!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U2OBQ0VtD4

Dont u think that Joe Flizzow is our Malaysia 1st Rapper that can compare with the black man in US???
I really like Joe especially after he come out form too phat .. Song i like most like the Apa Khabar, Untukmu, really nice!!
And also need to thanks to the Malaysia big company that support the local artist so much, let them had a good platform to shine up..  :thumbsup:

Offline netplexpl

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 11:49:30 PM »
Raychan,I feel u bro..It happened to me as well..i think just bare with them..its only once in 4 years time..chill..I guess i know how would a person feel when he sacrificed his rest time, just to support his favourite team in the middle of the night..what make it worse is when the team lost..it would be demotivating for me on the following day...In the video..its so funny that someone cut out a football and wear it as a cap...hahahhaaha!! Would u share this video to share the spirit and the love to your family and friends? I will.. =)

Offline carmenyoo

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2014, 08:00:33 PM »
that day when final match i take MC too.world cup is 4 years once if i miss it i sure regret till max and the final match is so exciting when Gotze score the goal. Germany is the best.

Offline gaokopi

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2014, 10:59:27 PM »
IS really an exciting month of world cup, too many good team disappointing the supporter!
I support Germany since they play the WC and this proof that im really good in predicting and all the player is just too good as a team to win the game

Offline Naruddin

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 07:04:57 AM »
I support Japan but they are failed on this event.