Off Topic > Photography

fujifilm mirrorless

(1/3) > >>

Chuan:
hello watch kakis,

I just want to check how many owners of the fujifilm X series are here. Maybe share some tips as I am a new owner of the X100V, the latest version.

have a great weekend!

Lim

Chuan:

Hmm. I guess not many Fuji owners here LOL.

dualcarb:
Best fixed lens mirrorless out there. While I don’t have it as I am using the Ricoh GRII, I find that out of camera JPEG from the Fuji is more vibrant and has better user interface. I only chose the Ricoh due to the fact that its a large sensor compact that can give me RAW photos as an option if I needed it. And it pairs really well with my Nikon D810 DSLR. It’s a great camera and I am sure that you will be able to take many many beautiful photos...have loads of fun with it and please share the photos that you took with it with us soon...

Chuan:
I hv the GR digital :) Fantastic street camera! What drew me to the fuji x100v was its fantastic form factor (RF) and great optics. Also, I really like the fuji film simulations built into the camera. I had a Sony A7 III after my first A7R. Though technically brilliant, still bulky. and their top end glass really blew a big hole in my pockets! Anyways, I will post some photos once I've got the hang of using this new toy of mine. Happy shooting!

--- Quote from: dualcarb on July 09, 2020, 10:03:52 AM ---Best fixed lens mirrorless out there. While I don’t have it as I am using the Ricoh GRII, I find that out of camera JPEG from the Fuji is more vibrant and has better user interface. I only chose the Ricoh due to the fact that its a large sensor compact that can give me RAW photos as an option if I needed it. And it pairs really well with my Nikon D810 DSLR. It’s a great camera and I am sure that you will be able to take many many beautiful photos...have loads of fun with it and please share the photos that you took with it with us soon...

--- End quote ---

dexson:
Great camera there !

I was comparing it and went with the Panasonic Lumix LX 100 mark 2 for its versatility and direct manual controls. Also the lx is having a very good offer.

Enjoy your camera !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version