Off Topic > Other Discussion (OT Discussion)

Backpack, Laptop bag.

(1/4) > >>

wealthbowl:
Don't recall seeing this thread.

What is your recommended backpack or laptop bag? Or perhaps any good experience with a particular one you're using?

There are plenty in the market now (spoilt for choice) ranging from the usual Tumi, Samso, Thule, Bric to those kickstarter/ crowd funded driven brands, or even those multi-functions chinese well made bags you can find from those major online shopping sites. 

Share your experience. Pictures would be a plus.

Cheers.

meoramri:
This is one accessory I have the luxury of not having to think about. All laptops I ever owned usually comes with a complimentary bag. Having said that, it does make sense to get a proper laptop bag that can fulfil multiple functions. Generally, the cheaper (+ free) examples do lack in the number of pockets to efficiently arrange the typical stuff one usually have.

If there is one brand that is an all-rounder in that department (efficient storage) would be Victorinox. Have a look at what the brand has to offer.

wealthbowl:

--- Quote from: meoramri on October 09, 2018, 05:40:39 PM ---This is one accessory I have the luxury of not having to think about. All laptops I ever owned usually comes with a complimentary bag. Having said that, it does make sense to get a proper laptop bag that can fulfil multiple functions. Generally, the cheaper (+ free) examples do lack in the number of pockets to efficiently arrange the typical stuff one usually have.

If there is one brand that is an all-rounder in that department (efficient storage) would be Victorinox. Have a look at what the brand has to offer.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for this Meoramri.

I guess that's the reason (the complimentary bag that comes along which laptop) why there're lack of input here. Haha

Just did a whole lot of checking on Victorinox  :thumbsup:

Richie Richs:

--- Quote from: meoramri on October 09, 2018, 05:40:39 PM ---This is one accessory I have the luxury of not having to think about. All laptops I ever owned usually comes with a complimentary bag.
--- End quote ---

Right on. Unless you're using a mac, the complementary bag for me is sufficient and not to mention quite heavy duty for everyday use. 

swleong:
I had similar dilemma 2 years back, where i wanted a bag for my 15++ inch laptop and some accessories for daily use. After done some researches online, i decided to get myself a full leather briefcase. Yes, it is damn heavy, but it will last a lifetime and looks professional.

I got my briefcase from Satchel & Page, an original Kickstarter company from the USA.

The briefcase has accumulated some patina now and is getting more beautiful, totally no regrets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version