Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Casio G-Shock Riseman rare version MISG (Men In Smoky Grey)  (Read 5645 times)

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
Casio G-Shock Riseman rare version MISG (Men In Smoky Grey)
« on: February 05, 2020, 07:15:01 PM »
Here’s a fun colorful little collectible...

RARE discontinued model: Riseman MISG (Men In Smoky Grey) special release with negative display, yellow font, and dragon on caseback (G-9200GY-1DR). Increasing in price in the secondary market; going for well over USD350-450 at the minimum. You may choose to flip this overseas if you have the means to navigate shipping, insurance payment methods etc which are too complex for me.

In almost-new condition 9.5/10. Mineral glass is pristine. Photos are of actual unit, no retouching, straight from iPhone. Extremely low usage... bought during my G-Shock phase some years ago and worn in rotation with many other watches for a few months, then kept away in a watch box with exposure to artificial lights. Never left in direct sunlight for charging.

100% working condition for all functions, sensors, buttons. Solar charging works 100% too. The Riseman is one of the most highly regarded G-Shock because it packs the most sensors and Tough Solar into a relatively small and wearable form factor.

Just sent for maintenance service at Marco (authorized service centre/distributor) for testing/diagnostics, replaced brand new battery and LCD panel, and installed new waterproofing gasket before closing the job. I can provide paperwork and old replaced panel and gasket if you’d like.

Comes with original box, original G-Shock tin, foam inserts, manuals, warranty card, full paperwork including the recent service receipt. Paid full price at authorized timepiece chain retailer. 100% authentic, of course.

Asking for RM1,299. Happy to answer any queries and requests for more photos etc. but no low-ballers please. Thanks for your attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
Re: Casio G-Shock Riseman rare version MISG (Men In Smoky Grey)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 07:08:29 AM »
This watch seems to have gotten some love internationally...

7 Watches Under $500 That Will Double In Value
https://youtu.be/XvpvftxsBfU?t=1063

5 Best Men’s Casio G-Shock Watches For The Smaller Wrist
https://youtu.be/7W9h7MXcwug?t=187

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 03:42:49 PM »
Bumpity bump TQ

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2020, 04:37:50 PM »
Bumpationationed.  :D

Offline WKChin

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2020, 09:20:44 PM »
Sold on another platform. Admins, kinda lock this thread. Thanks!