Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS : Seiko SKX009J1 Made-in-Japan  (Read 3931 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
WTS : Seiko SKX009J1 Made-in-Japan
« on: August 16, 2014, 10:57:08 PM »
This is the iconic Seiko SKX009J1 (Made in Japan) 200m Pepsi diver watch, which I purchased in June 2014 to scratch the Pepsi itch that I was having then. Note that the ones selling locally tend to be the non-Japanmade SKX009K1. Watch is under 2-years warranty until June 2016. Watch looks new with no dings, and was sparingly-worn in rotation with my other watches. The Z22 rubber strap is as good as new as I wear the watch using Nato leather and nylon straps. Will include an unworn imported reptile leather strap with the sale. More pics on my blog @ http://andywristwatches.blogspot.com/2014/06/its-almost-here-seiko-pepsi-bezel-200m.html.

Reason for sale is because I am abroad now and have unwittingly purchased a few more watches, so I like to free some slots in my watch winder and cases back home. Sale includes watch, manual, tag and warranty card. Priced competitively at RM690 for a quick sale  :Cheers:

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: WTS : Seiko SKX009J1 Made-in-Japan
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:16:20 PM »
Watch has been sold to a gentleman and thanks to MWF and kind mods here  :thumbsup:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |