Author Topic: Rolex for Endurance Race Winners  (Read 1933 times)

Offline cklim

Rolex for Endurance Race Winners
« on: June 14, 2015, 09:51:51 PM »
A bit off topic here.
Rolex as the official time keeper for the famous 24 hours Le Mans Endurance Race, had presented 3 watches for 3 race winners just now.
I'm very curious which model they r given away, any idea?  ;D

Offline theseira

Re: Rolex for Endurance Race Winners
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 07:40:07 AM »
According to Rolex Magazine issue 1 the Daytona is presented to both Le Mans and Daytona winners.

Offline vinorus

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 07:50:27 AM »
I used to race 10 laps Le Mans with Porsche 919 Hybrid and win everyday... in my Real Racing 3 game ... ;)
The Daytona C in Steel is my dream watch now...

Offline cklim

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 08:18:06 AM »
According to Rolex Magazine issue 1 the Daytona is presented to both Le Mans and Daytona winners.

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

I used to race 10 laps Le Mans with Porsche 919 Hybrid and win everyday... in my Real Racing 3 game ... ;)

:Laughing_on_floor:... if you race 24 hours n win the race may be your gf / wife will buy you a Daytona  :Cheers:

Offline kenji1903

• My travel blog :P
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 08:40:18 AM »

Thanks for the info  :thumbsup:

:Laughing_on_floor:... if you race 24 hours n win the race may be your gf / wife will buy you a Daytona  :Cheers:
provided gf/wife is a gamer, else he's gonna lose more than just a Daytona :Laughing_on_floor: