Author Topic: rolex watch with geneve  (Read 1418 times)

Offline yuzhan

• Freshie
rolex watch with geneve
« on: August 31, 2014, 10:08:28 PM »
hi all sifu
why I hv saw some rolex watch the face of the watch hv geneve and some dont have ???
what r the different ??
thx…

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: rolex watch with geneve
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 01:54:00 PM »
It should be interesting to see what watch would Yuzhan be posting in the WFS, as he seemed to be trying really hard hitting his min 25 posts with a successive of postings for complicated threads like "What is Geneve?", "Why Rolex has Geneve?", "Where can get discount?", etc.

Bro Yuzhan, may I recommend doing a search of previous threads based on the "Search" function, or reading online watch blogs or just Googling, or buying horology magazines like WOW, and many more possible manners to enhance one's knowledge; rather than just creating endless new threads that do not really benefit anyone in particular? Just my 2 sen.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline CKL1213

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 02:55:44 PM »
he already hit 25 posts, still nothing happened yet

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 08:23:47 AM »
Guys, I already said, before anything happens.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
I have seen some new members posting 25 one liners in 1 hour and straight to posting in classifieds section.

But I do agree this thread is a similar thread to the other one. So I am locking this.
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com