Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: SOLD - PANAREI LUMINOR BASE LOGO (PAM 00000) FOR SALE  (Read 4912 times)

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
SOLD - PANAREI LUMINOR BASE LOGO (PAM 00000) FOR SALE
« on: October 20, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »
A friend of mine selling this pristine pre owned PAM 00000 and selling at quite a good price. Let me know if you have interest. I will pass his contact number to you. Guaranteed authentic with serial number and you can deal direct with him. :)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 05:35:48 AM by mnazri.tan »

Offline takashi78

Re: PANAREI LUMINOR BASE LOGO (PAM 00000) FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2010, 12:09:38 PM »
As per forum rules price must be stated here.

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2010, 12:37:50 PM »
I missed that part of the rules. Sorry Bro

Anyway..lets not get confuse, this is not me selling this watch like i did with the box. I saw this watch on a friends blog, in which he sells a lot of interesting and only authentic watches. But I am not suppose to post the link here right ? Therefore i put only the pic...and the reason i put it here bcoz i taught a lot would be interested on this :)  He also sells other watches...so i will provide you link if you PM me.

On his blog he put the opening price at RM 14,900 but knowing him, i think you can get good price. So PM if you want to know more, i provide you with contact no, and you deal direct with him. Ok

Cheers
mnazri.tan

Offline mnazri.tan

• Time As It Is
    • Time As It Is.....
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2010, 12:40:49 PM »
Guys I am not even an agent for this friend of mine. I just saw his advert and thought you guys would want to know about i :)