Author Topic: My Seiko dive watches  (Read 3232 times)

Offline 5iu

My Seiko dive watches
« on: April 15, 2012, 06:56:44 PM »
I found this forum while looking for info on Oris Dive watch about a year ago, instead of getting an Oris, I ended up with 6 Seiko dive watches.

This is the one that got me hooked on Seiko dive watches, bought it from a forum member after I signed up. I started to read up on blogs and forum about Seiko dive watches after I bought the skx011j and that lead me to my second Seiko about a month later.

This is the second Seiko I bought. Love the design of the lugs.

After acquiring the black samurai, I started to look for the titanium version online. After 2 months of searching, I chanced upon a Singapore blogger who offer to sell me his samurai…and this landed on my wrist!

Sumo is another Seiko dive watch that caught my attention; its a beauty. The only thing I don’t like about the watch is the SS bracelet and its end links. Bought this from another forum member.

After Sumo, I turn my attention to its predecessors and bought 2 6309s

What's next? I am thinking of 6105 and SBDX001, and I will probably stop after that....and move on to other dive watches :)

Offline Angryrodent

Re: My Seiko dive watches
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 07:17:16 PM »
that is just lovely! I love Seiko they do so much and besides some great ones like the sumo and tuna they dont break ure wallet... im def getting a seiko or an omega as the first proper watch for my son... or maybe a rollie
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Offline darrencw

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 07:23:05 PM »
the samurai with the strap is wicked. always wanted one :)

Offline Laktos Kid

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 07:27:30 PM »
This is the second Seiko I bought. Love the design of the lugs.

Nice collection of Japanese Divers ! love the orange colour strap :thumbsup: am searching a strap for my seiko military chrono.
Mine telling me where you got the strap ? thanks a million  :)