Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Stadlin Praha ETA 6498 watches, classy dress designed. Unique and Rare  (Read 2324 times)

Offline YAN@Watch:WerkzSGP

As mentioned, I will be heading up KL next weekend over 12-13th December.
Venue undecided, probably will have to see what the guys say for the next GTG.

Following are 2 pieces, rare designed Swiss Made watch from the previous watchmaker I deal with.

Stadlin Praha dress design on a brushed Stainless Steel case, 48mm without pilot-like crown.

Houses the reliable and popular famous ETA 6498 movement. Fitted with blued screws, chronometer quality.
One has the logo etched on barrel wheel, one does not so it's blank

Turning it over, you will see a clear white crisp dial design against the black roman numerals and Breguet-like hands. Seconds dial at "6" position, typical of the pocket watch movement.

Leather strap is black genuine calf croc-grain with white stitch, 22mm lug width with Stadlin logo etched tang buckle.

Big, sturdy, element of class mixed with sporty-feel, this watch is a pretty good gift for Xmas.

Comes with Original Stadlin Box and Warranty Certificate stamped by Watchwerkz.

My cost for these watches is rather high, due to crazy exchange rate, so cant really negotiate too much on prices.

I must say pretty difficult to find this particular design or watch in the market for sure.

Looking to sell at a Price of SGD$1200 or MYR$2880. Those who buy both, I can offer a slight discount.
Thanks for looking.... otherwise, can always join in the the GTG if someone can arrange :)

--------------------------
For faster response, kindly email me. Thank you.
Best Wishes, YAN

Re: FS: Stadlin Praha ETA 6498 watches, classy dress designed. Unique and Rare
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 09:05:28 AM »
forgot to mention.
it comes with 3 straps.
The black calf croco grain original stadlin strap with logo engraved buckle.

From Panatime.com:

22/20mm white calf croco grain with black stitch for a classic look

and
22mm dark brown deep oiled vintage soft-feel leather with white stitch. With 22mm removable brushed Pre-V buckle for a more rugged vintage look

Best Wishes, YAN

price drop to RM1800 for one piece. The other piece not selling.
Best Wishes, YAN