Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Brushed Steel/Titanium/Gold Refinishing Pen for Watches - Scratch Removal  (Read 2515 times)

Offline YAN@Watch:WerkzSGP

Brushed Steel/Titanium/Gold Refinishing Pen for Watches - Scratch Removal

* Designed specifically to restore titanium or Satin Brushed finish cases, buckles, and bezels
* Retractable and self-storing refinishing tip
* Compact size refinishes small areas and gets into tight spaces
* Fantastic professional results with little effort
* Refinish your own watches and save time and money!

One pen will do a ton of refinishing! This is an incredibly easy and convenient way to restore the titanium finish or brushed finish of your watch.

We also stock and recommend the Titanium Refinishing Pad or the Satin Refinishing pad for larger areas and blending, this pen is ideal for quick touch ups and small blemishes. Everyone who owns a titanium watch or a Satin finish watch should have one! If you are a perfectionist and bothered by the smallest of scuffs, you may even want to have one at home and one at the office to save yourself the aggravation of looking at a mishap all day long.

COMES WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTION MANUAL

Price: RM$65 inclusive of Postage via regular mail. Payable through Paypal. (Those who wish to combine orders, let me know. I can give some discounts as I will ship them all in one package.  :)

--------------------------
For faster response, kindly email me. Thank you.
Best Wishes, YAN