Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: <WTS> Omega Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition (Pic intensive)  (Read 5234 times)

Offline timenut

Up for your consideration is the highly sought after Omega Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition watch (Model No : 222.30.42.20.01.001) numbering #16xx/1948.

The watch was purchased at full MSRP from an Omega boutique in Singapore and comes complete with the box, warranty card, certificate of authenticity, watch tag, etc. (as pictured in the photos below). This is the last piece in the country and probably the last in the region. This watch is discontinued and no longer available in Malaysia.

The diameter measures 42mm, which in my opinion, is the ideal size for the Planet Ocean. This watch houses the well regarded and reliable Omega 2500C movement.

Please refer to the photos for the condition of the watch. This watch has been sitting in my safe. The bracelet has not been resized or worn. All protective stickers are intact and have not been removed (except for the one on the crystal for the purposes of photography).

The watch was purchased on 20-June-2012 and comes with 3-year international Omega warranty. A copy of the receipt will be provided.

Price = RM18,200

If you have any questions, feel free to pop me a message. Here are plenty of photos to feast your eyes on (for security reasons, I have masked the serial number).

Cheers.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:47:40 AM by timenut »

Offline timenut

Re: <WTS> Omega Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition (Pic intensive)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 08:13:54 PM »
Bump. Willing to consider reasonable offers and trades with the following watches :-
1. Omega Speedmaster 3572.50
2. Rolex Sea Dweller 16600
3. IWC Pilot Chronograph 3717-04
4. Omega Speedmaster 3570.50

Offline timenut

Re: <WTS> Omega Planet Ocean Liquidmetal Limited Edition (Pic intensive)
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:24:31 PM »
Item SOLD!  :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the interest.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 09:16:17 PM by timenut »