Author Topic: u guys know your root?  (Read 17704 times)

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
Re: u guys know your root?
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2010, 10:11:40 PM »
i worked in Kajang on yr 2000 as sales executive thn after that i quit and join a local main contractor as site sup cum site qs :o with the on going project in Mantion..
i guess that project is the landmark for Mantin now, the 5 blcok of Service Apartment beside the college...

so far the best hot soup i ever tried in Kajang is at the Sg Chua "new village" there..a house convert to restaurant type at the up hill (near by the wet market)..their "fa diao" chicken and "han yu fa nam pou" (salt fish with pork) is  :thumbsup:  :o ... after tat i worked in Serdang with another public listed construction/developer company and also tried all the Serdang delight, their Hot Soup...also not bad... how i wish can join u all on 17 Apr gathering for the good food :Blue:

Chris, i thk better wipe off u company name...sekali u colleague or bosses catch u thn  :Scolding:

Bro Sur3wyn, how was the incinerator issue at Broga, govnt close the plant???

Offline collatzer

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 11:15:15 AM »
i'm hakka also. hui zhou hak.
but never has the chance to find my root yet.

Offline sur3tato

• Freshie
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2010, 11:38:01 AM »

mantin town got few restaurant very good.... i still remembered a yr ago, my bro recommended me the restaurant not far from petronas...
the hot plate lamb is finger licking good!

should be the shoplot next to ambank then. its a small family shoplot restaurant - the lady there is vietnamese and her husband the cook. their food is  :thumbsup:

Bro Sur3wyn, how was the incinerator issue at Broga, govnt close the plant???

haven't heard much about it, but last i heard is they want to close it down and open one in beranang. but so far din see any progress.

Broga also have good food. have a talapia fish farm restaurant. fish is super fresh - using charcoal bbq method to cook the fish in aluminium foil. also have a few restaurant with awesome curry wild boar meat.. hungry now.. :P